Two things that are possitive and make you happy today...

Options

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Looking at myself in the mirror and realizing the big, huge differences in how I look today compared to last October.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    My daughter smiling at me and telling me I'm the best mommy in the world pretty much made my life!! I got some new clothes and my nails done too, whch makes me very very very happy!!!
  • FemmeFox
    FemmeFox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I discovered I didnt eat as much today as I thought.

My cat meowed at me from the dark recesses of my room then came to nudge me.

n_n
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im happy because is make it or break week for me, My goal is to lose 3 pounds, to be 140, and so I can focus on the 130s the week after this one.
  • Aedrah
    Aedrah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Supportive fit-friends/fiance and chocolate that is less than 100 calories per serving :)
    (and I'm adding a third - my grocery store finally carrying shirataki noodles!)
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i did NOT want to do my workout today but i slogged through. so 2nd week of 6wk 6 pack DONE. that is 1 thing that makes me happy. and my 2 handsome boys at home (one big - husband. one little - our almost 4 yr old son). 2nd thing!!
  • TLCkirby
    TLCkirby Posts: 12
    Options
    I finished Week 1 / Day 2 of Couch to 5k this morning AND I resisted the pizza work bought for us today and had my sandwich and pop chips for dinner as planned!
  • DaveC29
    DaveC29 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    1 - 17.81 Miles run today with no injuries
    2 - A huge omelette smothered with sausage gravy and pancakes for a reward!
    3- A beautiful day to enjoy both 1 and 2!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Did a 5 mile race and ran the entire way not stopping or walking once. Went dress shopping and got a size 8.. If I could add one more I have enough calories for a small frozen yogurt mmmmmmm!
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Made time for a workout and had tasty meals!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I finished 30ds today without stopping...the first 4 days I did :)....and my doggie
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I am alive.

I am happy with what I have got.
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That it's the weekend! :D
    And that I got an amazing workout in with my fiance ^_^ Super fun!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight and I have a great girl friend that I have been seeing for a month,I finally have enough self confidence to attract a good person
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    1. I realized this morning on the treadmill that the blisters on back of my heels have finally given up and calloused over.

2. My best friend is on MFP now!
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    1) had a nice, family, movie day - saw Paranorman (took my own bottled water in and only grabbed a handful of popcorn from my kiddos)
    2) weather is nice enough to go jog at 6pm instead of 7:30 which makes for an earlier night :)

*gotta run>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    1. I continue to get stronger.
    2. I look stronger.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I worked out to my Beginning Callanedics DVD and even made it through the stomach exercises.
    I'm also happy that it is heading toward the end of the month and I still have descent food to eat.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    1. A 5 mile run in gorgeous weather!
    2. Chipotle.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I've acquired a wonderful new friend and music makes each day that much better. =)