New and looking for buddies!

Options
Hey all!

I'm new to MFP after having lost 40 pounds on WW. I thought I'd switch it up a bit to get some of my mojo back.

I'm from Michigan, married with two little ones. I work in HR in the auto industry. I run and lift weights for exercise, though I don't do either very well! :laugh:

So, who's with me out there? Don't make me go it alone!

Replies

• shara99
    shara99 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'd love another friend! I'm a week into My Fitness Pal and I'm finding it really great! I'll friend you.
  • Dsnyfrk921
    Dsnyfrk921 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can both feel free to add me. More support is always great motivation to keep going. :)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! You can add my mama too...She needs friends. peggymunsell
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: First I would like to Welcome mommywantstor to MFP.. You have chosen a great site to do your journey .. I have been on since April and have losy 12 lbs and 2 sizes in my pants.. You will find alot of support and motivation on here..Add friends and read the post and blogs.. Feel free to add me if you wish..
    :drinker: Anyone can add me if they want to I am always looking for more friends and motivation.. I will try to motivate you as much as I can.
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anybody)! Would love more friends :)
  • MichiganJen
    MichiganJen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome ladies!
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! You will love this site. You can add me too if you'd like. I find having friends on here help motivate me more to get my exercise in.
  • krisc15
    krisc15 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love this place! There is so much support. I'll add you!
  • wannabefitchick
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) i'm a ex personal trainer and full of support :)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request, always helps to have an encouraging community!
  • Shellhenning
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! I do not know how to add friends on here and would love to have some support myself. I am a stay at home mom, but also have a degree in HR so I get your job stress! I have been there! Add me if you know how! I love this and enter everything into the app on my phone before I eat! It is awesome and I am losing! I have a lonnng way to go though :/ So, feel free to add me as a friend! ~Shell
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    I have been on MFP since April and absolutely LOVE it! Please feel free to add me. Always welcome new friends.
  • nfrewin
    nfrewin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    heya pretty new to MFP but definitely keen for some friend adds - the more encouragement/support we have the more we can achieve :)
  • robinzuberer
    Options
    I was on MFP back in March and stopped logging...it's time to get back on the wagon and make sure I'm eating right! I will be doing strength training so I need to make sure my protein intake is enough. Add me as a buddy I need the support :)
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, too. I'm always happy to have more friends! :)
  • sarakat44
    sarakat44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! If anyone wants friends let me know
  • clogwog65
    clogwog65 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Mummywantstorun,

I'm in rural New South Wales, which is in Australia. I'm loving this app. I have it on my phone and ipad as well at at work. So easy to keep on line. I find the exercise recorder can really motivate me to exercise, especially if I've had a few two many calories (red wine is my downfall). I have Type 2 diabetes so I really need to get the weight off. When I started I weighed 94kgs and the doctor said she wants me at 78 in six months. I'm three weeks in and I'm not going to weigh myself till I see her again at her office because I don't trust my scales.

I find the best exercise is just walking more. I plug my iphone in and listen to music. Been out of town I can sing really loud and know one can here me. If you pick the right songs it's a real good workout.

Good luck with your new eating plan.

Cheers Clogwog65
  • Leggo1288
    Leggo1288 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me also! At first I was just using the site to track cals/exercise, but I realized I was missing out bc adding friends really helps with support.
  • clogwog65
    clogwog65 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Hi, I with you - the more buddies the better.
  • Gemenemelem
    Gemenemelem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also looki g for buddies :0) the more the better! X