Not new, but starting over

Options
Hey everyone!

I am not new to the site, but I have yet to take it as seriously as I should. :blushing: I am now changing that. I have surpassed my heaviest weight by 10 more pounds...... not a high moment in my life. I really need to announce my new start so that I have something to hold me accountable. Feel free to add me as a friend, I could use all the support I can get!

I planned out my week already since I am going back to work tomorrow (I am a teacher) and I am doing insanity. I am starting week 4 on that. I feel better, but do not feel like I am losing weight yet. I am hoping to see real results soon.

Thank you for reading and I hope to give and get support here! Good luck to everyone on their journey.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm back as well and looking for some new supporters. I'll send you a friend request. We can help each other along the way!
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm back too, serious this time! Feel free to add me :)
  • MaryAnnSartoris
    MaryAnnSartoris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have tried weight watchers online 4 times! Now I am trying this. So far this site seems easier for me to keep up. I feel more motivated too. I am hoping this is the start of my new healthy lifestyle! I too have surpassed my heaviest weight. NO MORE! It stops here. We can do this!!
    I haven't figured out how to add friends so if you want to add me to your list please do.
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Adding you all right now! :laugh:
    We can all get this thing done together!