Victoria Secret underwear?

Options
I'm 28, 5'4 and 137 lbs and recently went from 203 to my current size in about a yr and a half. I am really not a public underwear shopper but would like to buy some VS underwear. I hear they run small from some, big from others so I am wondering if some ladis don't mind helping by sharing their height, weight and size at VS because I hear their size charts are not all that accurate. Thanks so much!

Replies

• velsbree
    velsbree Posts: 69
    Options
    you are a medium I have 3 daughters and wear them myself, we all wear medium they are sized well. Go pick out some fancy panties you desearve it!
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, 148 and a size 10 on bottom and I wear a Large in their panties. But I have a pretty decent size butt.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    They run big I wear a medium and could even do a small :) you'd probably be safe with either!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You are likely a small or medium. I am 5'7, 161 pounds, 8 on bottom and wear a medium
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 137. I wear a medium; I have a good size butt.
  • PerfectAndi
    Options
    5'3". 128.5 lbs. Large butt. 5/7 on the bottom. My thongs are med. I could almost do a small. I don't own any of their other panties.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I would say they run large - I would wear a 7 in Jockey and wear a L in VS ( i prefer the hiphuggers) I am 5'4" and about 217 --though my weight is balanced all over
  • Kari_L_Moore
    Kari_L_Moore Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think it has more to do with your sizing on the bottom than height. I'm 5'10" and the smallest I ever was in their panties was medium when I was a size 8
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 137 and a medium
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    They have some underwear that is one size fits all. I think it's their lace thongs.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    They run large, very....plus the quality's no good. Mostly nylon or poly.
    I'd rather get Gap for everyday cotton and splurge for silk elsewhere. :)
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" 188 lbs wear a size 16 jean and I wear their medium cotton bikini.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    They have some underwear that is one size fits all. I think it's their lace thongs.

Oh no no no.... when they say one size fits all they are just being kind. I have had the misfortune (thanks to girls wearing too small lowrise jeans) of seeing those thongs on some women. One size definitely does not fit all.
  • SaraRhiannon421
    SaraRhiannon421 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 207lbs, I wear a size 16 pant, and fit into most of their size large underwear, so i would say they run rather large, you could get away with a small, I am sure!
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    I think they fit very true to size. I'm 5'8" and 115, wear a size 0-1 and I have size xs. Although sometimes when they're out of xs I'll grab a small and they're not too bad a fit.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    5'4
    I wear large in their underwear. I don't buy my bras there though. I'm a D cup and I never feel like they have enough support.
  • gettinfabnfit
    gettinfabnfit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the quick replies and helping me out ladies! :)
  • Sparkle3131
    Options
    I dream of being able to walk in VS and buy something lol -- it's even on my home page under inspirations haha. *sighs dreamily*
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6", 131 pounds and slightly muscular and I wear a small. I got one of them in medium and it's a little floppy but still OK.
  • goforthd5
    goforthd5 Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 119. I have always worn med. but I do find that the full cuts are too baggy for me. Just go and look around at the different styles and hopefully you will find something that works for you.