2 odd questions

Options
pamh5555
pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
1. I am hoping that it is not me but does anyone else have the problem when you have been working out for about 15 minutes you have to stop to go to the bathroom.

2. How does anyone like the one a day weight smart advanced multi vitamins?

Replies

• jlbrazil
    jlbrazil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pam,

Are you trying to drink a bunch of water right before you work out? I started back with a personal trainer and have been fighting myself over the water consumption. I'm horrible about forgetting to drink my water faithfully throughout the day and then trying to make up for it...but after last night's workout, I will NOT being doing that again. It's not that I have to use the restroom, it's that I feel as though I'm going to vomit! So many just adjust when you're drinking your water...

I take a multi vitamin prescribed by my Dr....I used to take the One-A-Day weight smart and didn't have a problem with them.

Good luck to you!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    1. I am hoping that it is not me but does anyone else have the problem when you have been working out for about 15 minutes you have to stop to go to the bathroom.

2. How does anyone like the one a day weight smart advanced multi vitamins?

1. I used to have this problem with running. I did eventually get over it.

2. No.
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    I try not to drink water at least 45 mins before I go to the gym. I do sip small amounts to keep my mouth wet during workouts though. I also head to the restroom right before I workout, even if I don't feel like I have to go. I like to spend about 2 hours at the gym when I go, and taking a bathroom break really annoys me :drinker:

I take women's one a day active body and mind. I like it because there's caffeine in it :smile: All I drink is water durning the day. I don't drink soda or have any caffeine, so the vitamin really gives me a boost because I'm not used to caffeine.
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I used to have that problem, but eventually my body got used to it. It still happens every now and then, but I do make sure that I empty my bladder before I workout.

I really like the One-A-Day Weight Smart. Make sure not to take them on an empty stomach.
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. I do not drink any water before i work out because it is first thing in the morning. I get up and go potty, weigh myself and then get changed for working out.

I found out the hard way that soup is not considered food with the multivitamin. I had this problem yesterday. I ate the weight watchers zero point soup. drinking water and then in between getting my sandwich i took the vitamin with some water. but got busy and forgot about the sandwich. Had to hang up on a client because i had to run to the bathroom to get sick. Boss was not thrilled when i went home after that.