Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love a lot of junk food but I am not a fan of potato chips, doughnuts, or any of those little debbie/hostess snacks. Yuck.

Well, we MUST be long lost relatives because those are EXACTLY the things I was going to list!!! Haha...
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am not a cake lover.
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Donuts. Twinkies. Funnel cake.
  • jessjess8143
    Options
    I really don't like soda.

Every now and then I get a craving for a Dr. Pepper, but when I take the first sip it's never as satisfying as I think it'll be.

I also don't like sweetened coffee drinks (frappaccinos, flavored coffees, pretty much any coffee drink with sugar and/or whipped cream involved). I always feel good when I order my plain coffee and realize I've ordered one of the lowest calorie items on the menu.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i absolutely detest store bought cake and icing, which includes cupcakes.
    if i'm going to eat cake, it has to be basically made from scratch (the box mix tastes horrible to me, too) and the icing needs to be either completely homemade or non-existent.
    lucky for my weight loss i guess, cause who has time for that! lol
  • puddies01
    Options
    twinkies. But, I think they stopped making them last year. sorry Twinkie lovers.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love a lot of junk food but I am not a fan of potato chips, doughnuts, or any of those little debbie/hostess snacks. Yuck.

Well, we MUST be long lost relatives because those are EXACTLY the things I was going to list!!! Haha...

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I don't like ice cream very much, hate frosting, and alcohol makes me nauseous.
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I hate full-fat sodas and prefer the "diet" kind since they just seem less of a syrupy sweet flavor. Also, I've never been a huge fan of chocolate bars, so that's fortunate.

ANY alcohol is also very disgusting to me, so I think my liver thanks me for that one :)
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Fast food, it just does not taste good to me.
  • CESarver
    Options
    Soda & Fast food! Going into a fast food joint alone now make me sick to my stomach :sick:
  • pamela_73
    pamela_73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can't eat things that are too sweet, makes me feel ill.. .and that was always the case, not only now.
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mayo and Sour Cream

i totally agree, yuck!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    wine.....I can cook with it. Can't drink it...all kinds... yuck!

EDIT: I realize this isn't really "bad" but can't be in excess. :-P
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I MISS THEM ALL!!!, but most of them my stomach hurts esp when I eat ice cream with decadent toppings
  • KWKY
    KWKY Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and mayo... never liked them and probably never will..
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    omg I am so glad that I dont enjoy deep fried butter or would have an inkling to try it...or bacon...or anything deep fried. Ech.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I am talking about the fair food...
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    gin
    i gag every time i see someone drinking it:drinker:

Up until this point, it was like a list of "A few of my favorite things"...but Gin, that's where I draw the line!

Somebody served me a Gin Martini once, yuck...tastes like Christmas trees
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    WHAT??? Nutella is a 'bad food'???

:frown:
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I hate McDonalds food....could be that I worked at a McDonalds when I was in high school but the food is just gross.

12309460.png