Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• MzFyreKitty
    Options
    I honestly use to love all these but they started hurting my stomach and now I honesly do not like them... even the flavor. My brain turned off the cravings for them

pizza, french fries, most spicy foods, anything greasy, potato chips, and I gave up all sodas over 15 years ago even diet.

Unfortunately, I still like ice cream and cookies and cake but rarely eat those
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Well there ya go! I guess I'm safe from pork rinds! :) ... not much else though! lol
    I think since I don't have an answer for this it is clear the genesis of my eating problems! LOL

Pork Rinds? ... but who eats pork rinds? ... that's all I got for ya ... :)

I do! Pork rinds are amazing!
  • lazybut1
    lazybut1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hate sour cream and beer. I unfortunately love ice cream.
  • hawaroslan
    Options
    I used to eat chocolates..but not now :) im really glad to hate you chocolates
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    -chocolate
    the darker it is, the worse.

one thing thats really really gross to me is Lava Cake blehhh

-soda

-alcohol. exept once in a great while when i go see my mom.

-icing. i HATE it. id rather eat plain sugar.

-red meat. (not necessarily... bad. but in my opinion yeah) i go months without eating it. mostly because i hate preparing it, spending tuns of money on it, and cleaning up after it. (the blood and guts gross me outttt)
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure i enjoy all bad foods.. but im vegetarian so i think that helps some, and i enjoy healthy foods too. so it could definitely be worse.
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i don't enjoy drinking really, so i'm glad for that! i know lots of people who binge drink & party and its a lot of unnecessary calories, especially if you like sweeter drinks. (crystal light in vodka anyone? haha) but ya im not really big on getting drunk and stuff. so im thankful for that.
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Chocolate
    Most potato chips
    French Fries
    Beef

It's not these things that has led me to eating poorly....it is the things on my "like" list that I have a problem with :sad:
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for soda, chips, or fried chicken... Thankfully.

I can easily turn that stuff down, it's the sweets that kill me. Lol
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I cannot do Fried mushrooms, whole milk or white bread!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Beer. It's moose pee. Who thought something that smells so awful would appeal to people? Gross.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    sugary candies like skittles and sweet tarts...I like them ok every now and again but never more than once or twice a year and not much at one time.
  • blakhitman
    Options
    Never had alcohol and never plan to.

And I HATE whole milk.
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE Snickers but now not so much. I can't remember the last time I have had one or even wanted to have one...
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Used to eat french fries but find that I really don't enjoy them (any more?). Easy to ask for fruit instead of fries when I'm out and about.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Glad I'm not much of a drinker. And glad I don't care for chips or french fries too much, or ice cream. Keep me away from the cake and chocolate though. Horrible weaknesses.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    fast food.
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wait for it... wait for it...

And I'm a foodie/chef/cook/whateveryouwannacallme...

Bacon.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Twinkies and donuts.
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful I don't enjoy chips---I like a few with a sandwich sometimes, but I'm not one to sit with a bag as a snack.

Chocolate....on the other hand....is a whooooooole different story!! I seem to crave it every day...most of the time it's a snack size York peppermint patty followed by a glass of ice water! Hits the chocolate craving AND is refreshing all at the same time!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda