What healthy snack is your comfort food?

Options
2»

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    1. 94% fat free kettle corn
    2. Kozy Shack pudding ~ tapioca or chocolate YUMMY! :tongue:
    3. fiber one chocolate and oats bar
    4. whole almonds ~ 1 ounce 28 nuts
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    how about raspberry yogurt with a some fresh raspberries and 1/2 crushed graham cracker on top
  • MsLadybug
    MsLadybug Posts: 55
    Options
    a cut up apple with a tbsp of peanut butter - crispy, sweet and a little bit salty. yum! I try to make sure i have calories set aside to have it as an evening snack.
  • MsLadybug
    MsLadybug Posts: 55
    Options
    O' I also love Granny Smiths with Peanut Butter... yummy and o' so filling!!!

yes, snack heaven! Pink Lady apples are also nice.
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    Now I'm getting munchy!

My favorite snack is 1 whole apple with 1 wedge of laughing cow light swiss.
    When I need crunchy/salty I go for Quaker Rice Snacks in caramel corn or chedder (60 cals for 7 rice cakes!) I bet dipping the cheddar rice cakes in some fresh salsa would be really awsome. I know what I'm buying when I go to the store next!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Right now my favorite snack is a cinnamon crumpet from Trader Joes with 1 tbsp of peanut butter and company raisin cinnamon peanut butter. YUMMMMMMM!

I am with you though fatsis!! I could live on chips and salsa (with lots of cilantro) and be happy!! At least the salsa part is conducive to my healthy lifestyle!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I love chips and salsa, I buy Tostitos light tortilla chips. 90cals for 1 oz.
    I also :heart: the Laughing cow light wedges. Great snack with plain saltines!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Nobody mentioned those Quaker Mini-delites - 90 calories in a packet.

This week's flavor is Minty Chocolate!
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So I am a carb fiend and I love desserts so you can imagine why I ended up here. My new favorite addiction that is actually keeping me down on calories and helping my sweet tooth and carb addiction:
    Yoplait Light Yogurt in any yummy flavor with a some Grape Nuts mixed in. Sweet, plus crunch..it doesn't get any better!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    2 slices pepperidge farm light style 7 grain bread toasted - 90calories
    1 mediumish tomato sliced- 22 calories
    1/2 Tablespoon kraft ff mayo -5 calories

Makes a yummy juicy sandwhich! I find it a whole lot more satisfying than a 100 calorie pack of whatever..lol

Another thing I'm a huge fan of is dry cereal. I measure it out and put it in a baggie and snack on it. less calories than chips and better for you. I like cocoa puffs..lol or golden grahams, or sometimes just plain old special k original

LOVE PUDDING! made with fat free milk, u can eat quite a bit of sugar free fat free pudding of any flavor for a small amount of calories..i think 1 cup winds up being like 140? Add some ff coolwhip and some fresh strawberries and I find that to be a satisfying snack :)

As others have said the air popped popcorn with calorie free butter spray

Butternut squash! 190 grams of the stuff roasted in the oven is like 70 something calories, and that's a nice size plate. I like to cut it into french fry shape (it doesn't get crispy though) and eat it with sugar free low calorie maple syrup..Mmmm lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Now I'm getting munchy!

My favorite snack is 1 whole apple with 1 wedge of laughing cow light swiss.
    When I need crunchy/salty I go for Quaker Rice Snacks in caramel corn or chedder (60 cals for 7 rice cakes!) I bet dipping the cheddar rice cakes in some fresh salsa would be really awsome. I know what I'm buying when I go to the store next!

I was going to mention Quaker Rick Cakes too. My fave is their Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip. num-num-num-num! :love:
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    two of my favorite snacks are;
    tostito with the hint of lime ( I love them plain)

wedge of lauging cow cheese with some whole wheat ritz crackers
    with some apple slices on the side.
    yummmy! :drinker: :drinker: