Need help losing weight.

Hello everyone! Being an athlete helped me maintain my weight but ever since I have graduated I have gained quite a bit of weight and none of my clothes fits me. I could really use some encouragement and health tips (meals, workouts, etc.).

I've hit the point of hating the way I feel and look. Continuous motivation is what I'm currently lacking and hope that maybe through this site I can find some friends that are in this struggle and we can overcome it together.

Thank you!

Replies

• eimunoz09
    eimunoz09 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello I know how you feel, I'm in the same position you are. I started my diet last week and its been hell amd all I'm craving is fat juicy cheesy burgers lol. But what keeps me going is thinking of how I'm going to look and feel after I'm done getting rid of all this fat I have. My goal is to lose 65 lbs and thats it I hope this helps you are not alone we are all here to lean from everyone. Take it slow and make wise decisions when choosing what you eat.
  • Thank you so much. I have dieted on and off but always have a problem sticking to it. We will both get there! Goodluck :] And try turkey burgers! They are delicious.