Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

Options
    I really dont like potatoe chips and bacon
  • GardaniaM
    GardaniaM Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've never been a fan of cheesecake =)
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Sweets - yeah, I eat some chocolate but I've never been one to buy a bag of Harribo or Skittles, just something I don't eat!
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am quite fortunate because I don't have sweet tooth or I'm not a junk food fan. In my case it is more about quantity than quality really ... The thing that could be my vice would be cheese as in spaghetti carbonara - heart attack on the plate!
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    bacon
  • marj972
    marj972 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't like beer, fried fish from the chip shop, I don't care much for crisps/tacos... sadly, I make up for it with other bad stuff :)
  • RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and pizza. I can live my entire life without eating both.
  • ninnalibra
    Options
    hot dog n burgers ....m vegetarian...
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Adult beverages, not that I don't like the fruity ones but I have never been a big drinker and I'm SO glad I don't have to save calories for it! I would much rather eat my calories than drink them!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i like it all! :sad: but i am gradually (as i eat less) finding things ( like cadbury's fudge bars) too sweet! - yipee!
    no i just have to rememeber that when i shop rather than when i eat! - i am trying not to buy it too butoccasionally i cave ... :grumble:
    edit

i dont actually like macdonalds / kfc or what is i IMO poor quality food - i tend to go for rich and umptious and lots of it!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    cheese
  • maspicantexfa
    maspicantexfa Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't like Nutella or peanut butter
  • rob_kurtz
    rob_kurtz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The pizza that the OH gets from the takeaway, bacon, kebabs and only recently haven't felt the urge to have white bread! (yay go me!)
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I don't *love* chocolate. I'll ocassionally eat a bit but I can go days or weeks with chocolate in the house without eating it. I'm fussy about it, too. I prefer it with something like fruit or mint flavour or bars like Snickers, Milky Way. I'll usually go for fruity or creamy dessert instead of chocolate desserts.

I can also quite happily do without bacon - with a big family history of bowel cancer, processed meats are not good. Unfortunately, I do LOVE a really nice sausage. Germany was heaven with the wurst. Mmmm...
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Another thing I thought of: Kraft Dinner. UGH. Gross.
  • donniesgirrl
    Options
    Potato chips, mac & cheese
  • FullM3talJacket
    Options
    Believe it or not Hamburgers or alot of processed meats it's started to taste horrible. Thank Goodness!
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    Its not a terrible food but a lot of people seem to really love cheese, I don't like it at all
  • GeekGirlRunning
    Options
    Soda and beer. I hate them both. I don't like anything with carbonation. I've pretty much been drinking water exclusively since I was a kid. The only bad thing about that is that there was nothing for me to cut out drink wise in order to see results!