Logging in daily

Options
2»

Replies

• stuckinsecond
    Options
    LOL, Í hope I'm not alone in this when I say I leave my computer on all day, never been an issue ;) But I also carry a dairy (notepad) in my tuckerbag as insurance for my forgetful mind.
  • nancytunberg64
    nancytunberg64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are you using the smart phone app? I just started on my fitness pal but the reason I started is that a friend from work was always logging in on her phone. Seems easy and quick.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    i know it's cool to see somebody has logged in for 200 consecutive days but remeber this is a tool to help you track it's not a must if you do the work it's all that matters

My thoughts exactly. On the days I can't log in I keep track and add it in when I can get on.
  • danblood
    danblood Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you're not a smart phone user, perhaps you could keep a diary with you to remind yourself of what you had or did, for when you can bring yourself to switch on your computer.
  • rabbit311
    Options
    Ok I am new , like first day. Should one log in same time each day, seems like after dinner best? Can you write down what you plan to eat and log that, but of course if things change (we may go out to dinner?) I don't know what it will be. Should you plan the whole day's food and drink? I do remember the number of cups of water, but I don't measure food. I will say I estimate portion size ok, what is a cupful or half a cup, etc.

I guess I should get more help on how to do this. I do have a good walking habit and always time my walks.
  • trunkfish
    trunkfish Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi. I use the app on my phone if I'm on public transport. I work every day like you, and what I normally do is log the food at lunchtime at my computer. If I'm organised enough to know what I'm eating that evening, I'll log that too. I don't find it's the food logging that takes the time. I get wrapped up in the forum and want to keep an eye on the people who have befriended me and vice versa. I can spend ages on it - just like I am now! Off to buy a car soon with significant other - wish me luck.:happy:
  • skatardrummer
    skatardrummer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I made it a habit to use the app when I'm preparing to put something in my mouth, that way I don't forget. I've been working everyday for the last 9 days plus trying to sort through my whole house because I'm getting married and set up a garage sale that my fiance is going to run while I'm at work. The app goes with me on my phone everywhere, so even though I am so busy, I could drop at any moment, it's there, it scans quick, and it searches quick. Finding time to excersise and eat healthy atm is another story -_- but I log everything anyway