Replies

• dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Way to go, u look great!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing, and I LOVE your tatoo too!!!!!!!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Very nice progression!
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    omg fantastic! I WANT THAT!!!! I'm going to work so hard to get it too--day 3 lvl 1 done!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Nice job! That's some great work and you look awesome.
    Thank you so much! :smile:
    Wow! You've had a great summer! Believe it!!
    It really did take some hard work & dedication, but I'm still going strong! I decided that 30 minutes or so out of the 24 hours I have in a day is not too much to give... It's so totally worth it for looking and feeling so much better overall! :happy: Thank you!
    you look amazing!! think im going to need to get some jillian in my life soon :)
    Thank you so much! Jillian totally gets on my nerves, but so does Tony Horton (I did 10 Minute Trainer mostly back in 2010 when I lost, still do them occasionally). They both get amazing results, you've just got to put in the time. And no excuses. Just do it. :wink:
    Amazing! JM should hire you for her ads!
    lol I could never be one of the girls in her videos, but I would totally :heart: being on an infommercial or something. Hahaha :laugh:
    You look awesome! I am doing 30DS now and this is quite inspirational! Way to go!
    It makes me feel good when people tell me things like that, so thank you. :blushing:
    Awesome results!!
    Thanks!! :drinker:
    Thanks for sharing. Quite the inspiration!
    :flowerforyou: Thank you!
    Awesome job! I need to drag out my 30 day shred DVD after I fully recovery from my knee injury!
    Yes, definitely recover first, but then... Get it!!! :tongue:
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I'm having the SAME exact problem! I'm 5'7 and started out 171 lbs- and now down to 146 lbs. I've only lost one size in jeans and shirts. I'm a medium in shirts now and I'm still between a size 9/11 in juniors!!! It bugs me because I could fit in those jeans before I lost weight. I def. look NO WHERE near what my pictures make me look like. I'm way bigger than in my pictures... Thought I was the only one who felt this way...

Well I can see that I'm smaller, and having gone down sizes I can tell as well. I just feel like that side view picture makes me look ridiculously thin & I honestly don't think I'm actually as thin as it appears... Which is just weird. lol
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Wow, great job!!! You've gotten awesome results! I've done 30DS, RI30, and am almost finished with 6W6P. I'm very pleased with my results as well, but I know exactly what you mean about looking better in photos than you feel you really look. It's weird! It still surprises me when people tell me I look fit. I'm like, really? Others see me as a fit person now? lol. You'll love 6W6P! Keep up the excellent work! :)

Btw, love your back tattoo!

Thank you! I guess I am much more fit than I was before... I pulled out the 10 Minute Trainer DVDs on Saturday. I did the Cardio one & it was too funny because it was *never* that easy the entire time I worked through the program two years ago. Not even at the end. lol So I know that I *am* much more fit than I used to be. I guess I'm waiting for abs to 'appear' before I call myself that or something. lol :laugh: Thanks, I'm rather partial to my back tat as well. :wink: It's still my favorite one.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    You look amazing!

I totally love Jillian Michaels, So far I've done Banish Fat Burn Metabolism (for 4 weeks) I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 and I'm on Level 2 day 3, and I plan on doing 6 week 6 pack once I've finished RI30.

I'm not brave enough to post photos yet but I hope I look as good as you when I'm done! :)
    Thank you! :blushing: Good deal on your routine. Keep at it, you'll get results. :drinker:
    Absolutely fantastic!
    Thanks!!!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Great job!! JM started me on this journey, she is awesome! :D
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Great job!! JM started me on this journey, she is awesome! :D
    Thanks! I imagine I'll move on to other things at some point, but for now, she's getting me some great results!
  • dragonflyjen
    dragonflyjen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! And in such a short time too, shows what dedication can do. Keep it up! :)
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, i was in the store and saw the dvd and was tempted to get it after i have seen some of my friends post that they are doing it. But if i can get some similiar reults to what you have i just might have to get it. You look awesome and you can see the transformation it did to your body!!!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Amazing results! And in such a short time too, shows what dedication can do. Keep it up! :)
    Thank you!
    wow you look great, i was in the store and saw the dvd and was tempted to get it after i have seen some of my friends post that they are doing it. But if i can get some similiar reults to what you have i just might have to get it. You look awesome and you can see the transformation it did to your body!!!
    I totally recommend it. Keep in mind, though that this was after doing 3 30 day workout programs. If you want to check out my blog, down at the bottom (the beginning lol) I blogged about 30 Day Shred while I was doing it. It kicked my butt and I certainly did NOT enjoy it, but it was just worth it to me to get results. You may not drop tons of weight (or you may, some do, most don't), but you will lose inches and you will probably lose SOME weight. Getting in shape was the most important patrt to me, because it helps my body work more effectively going forward. Anyway, here's my blog & thank you! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224
  • cfc32flvrs
    cfc32flvrs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I just started 30 Day Shred about 15 days ago and hope to see your kind of results. I wondered about some of her other workouts and now you have me convinced to try them out after I finish 30DS. You are an inspiration!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Awesome results! I just started 30 Day Shred about 15 days ago and hope to see your kind of results. I wondered about some of her other workouts and now you have me convinced to try them out after I finish 30DS. You are an inspiration!

:blushing: Best wishes with it! The results are there to be gotten for any who want to put forth the effort! Go for it! You will get there! I really liked Ripped in 30 soooooooo much better than 30 Day Shred. And the kickboxing was a fun way to change things up for a while.

And thank you. lol
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look AMAZING!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Amazing results....you look great!!!!
    I love to see the pics side by side...you can def see progress ;)
    Which Jillian Michaels workout is your fav?
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look AMAZING!
    Thank you!!!! :flowerforyou:
    Amazing results....you look great!!!!
    I love to see the pics side by side...you can def see progress ;)
    Which Jillian Michaels workout is your fav?
    Thanks! I have always especially liked my side view photos in the side by side progression, I think mainly because I wasn't really big to begin with. I think it's easiest to see the progress there.

So far? I'm not sure. I actually do her Yoga Meltdown sometimes for an extra, 'lighter' workout that will still burn calories. I like the yoga for that. Of 30 Day Shred & Ripped in 30? definitely Ripped, hands down. I think it's for several reasons, but one big one being that there are 4 levels that you do for a week each instead of 3 at 10 days. It didn't feel so tedious, I don't think. The Kickboxing was fun and I enjoy it and will continue to use it as a "mix it up" kind of workout, but I don't think that it's one to get the more dramatic results of some of the others. There are still quite a few of her workouts I haven't tried. Many of them reason being that I like the 20-30 minute time frame on the ones I've done. I don't want to commit 45 minutes to an hour doing a Jillian workout, bottom line. lol That's probably pure laziness... But it's how I feel, at least for now. :smile:
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!