FITBIT

Options
Who uses FITBIT and what do you think? Is it easy to sync up with MFP and does it work well? Thanks!

Replies

• Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have a FITBIT, and I love it. I never go anywhere with out it. It's very easy to sync up to MFP. I also love the fact that every week, I receive a report, letting me know how I've done.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Same for me. I love mine. It has been extremely helpful for making sure I'm getting correct "credit" for my daily activities.
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit. It really helps to modivate me to be more active. Just remember, it is a step counter, not a heart rate monitor. For some exercise (biking, eliptical ...) it only counts the steps, so you need to log those exercises in MFP, however, MFP will block out the calories reported from fitbit during that timeframe so you do not double count.

It really is worth the money.
  • tvl0308
    tvl0308 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Was wondering the same thing, I gotta get a FiTBIT
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I have a question. So, at work, we have an elliptical and treadmill..how would that work with fitbit?
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just ordered one. 99.95 and free shipping. Can't wait to get it and start using it!!
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I have a fitbit and think it was key to me breaking through my plateau. Even though I was working out every day and staying within calorie goal my scale was stuck. Started using fitbit with MFP and realized I need to be a little more active. Your min goal is to get 10,000 steps a day. I would end a workout with maybe 8,000 in for the day. So I either jumped on the treadmill or did yard work, took my dogs for a short walk. Anything to get me to my 10,000 steps. The weight started falling off. I am totally addicted.