Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very impressed; you look GREAT!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great motivation, thank you so much for sharing!
  • zooathome
    Options
    Wow, look at how your thighs have changed from 1st to 2nd picture! And Your face has changed so much. You look so much younger and happier through each picture. Congrats!
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!! Inspired! Can I ask - did you do anything other than these DVDs and watching what you eat? I've just started running (about 2 months ago) and am considering starting alternating that with 6W6P, but ideally I'd like to do just one. Did you do extra cardio along with her DVDs? thanks so much!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!!! :)
    Thank you!! :happy:
    Wow! Very impressed; you look GREAT!
    Thanks! :drinker:
    You look amazing! Great motivation, thank you so much for sharing!
    Awww, thanks so much! :flowerforyou:
    Wow, look at how your thighs have changed from 1st to 2nd picture! And Your face has changed so much. You look so much younger and happier through each picture. Congrats!
    Thank you! Sometimes I don't feel like doing the pictures, but, honestly, it really is one of the best ways to gauge results, so I do them anyway. :smile:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!! Inspired! Can I ask - did you do anything other than these DVDs and watching what you eat? I've just started running (about 2 months ago) and am considering starting alternating that with 6W6P, but ideally I'd like to do just one. Did you do extra cardio along with her DVDs? thanks so much!

Thanks! Other than Jillian 5 days per week, one day doing some other cardio (usually a Zumba DVD), and getting in a fast walk (3.5-4 mph) at work 5 days a week (about a mile each day)... That's pretty much it. I used to do 2 miles a day at work, but I've been doing the 1 mile since summer started. I've started doing C25K but have only done 6 days of it over the last 4 or 5 weeks, so though that was extra cardio, it wasn't all the time. I ocassionally throw in Yoga Meltdown as an extra workout. That's pretty much it, beyond working on eating better.
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!! Ive just started 30 day shed again, i did it last year and really noticed the results. Jillian's DVDs are really good i would recommend them to everyone, who trying to tone up.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!!
    I am also a big Jillian MIchael's fan. I did her 30 Day Shred, Trouble Zones, and am in the middle of her 6-Pack in 6-Weeks. Pics in my profile.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!! Ive just started 30 day shed again, i did it last year and really noticed the results. Jillian's DVDs are really good i would recommend them to everyone, who trying to tone up.
    Thanks! I totally recommend them as well! I have MFP friends who've done several of her other DVDs (that I haven't) and had great results with those as well.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Nicely done!!
    I am also a big Jillian MIchael's fan. I did her 30 Day Shred, Trouble Zones, and am in the middle of her 6-Pack in 6-Weeks. Pics in my profile.

Thank you! I'll check them out!
  • AMaro215
    AMaro215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I need to get the motivation to get back to doing Jillian's 30ds, I had great results the first time. Awesome job!!
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    awesome results! Gets me motivated to keep going with 30DS! great job :)
  • mariposa224
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I need to get the motivation to get back to doing Jillian's 30ds, I had great results the first time. Awesome job!!
    On days when I'm lacking motivation, I tend to tell myself to just suck it up. That 30 minutes out of the 24 hours I have each day is NOT too much to ask for results. It's worth it. You just have to want it enough to do it... And KEEP doing it when it starts to hurt... And push even harder when you're bummed because the scale isn't moving. The scale isn't the only tool to use to measure. And it honestly isn't even the most effective one! Just get to it!!! You can do it!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    awesome results! Gets me motivated to keep going with 30DS! great job :)
    Yay for motivation!!! Always a good thing! And thank you!
  • traceyfordy
    traceyfordy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing i did the same dvd in march with some great results, now looking at your pics i think i could do with taking some before and after pics myself and re measure myself
  • mariposa224
    Options
    You look amazing i did the same dvd in march with some great results, now looking at your pics i think i could do with taking some before and after pics myself and re measure myself
    Thank you so much! It's been a lot of work, but I've found the results to be totally worth it. Pictures and measurements are really good tools to measure your level of success with these types of programs. Best wishes to you for much continued success!
  • Mich49045
    Mich49045 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow... just simply wow! u look great!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    wow... just simply wow! u look great!
    :blushing: Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats!

:flowerforyou: Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!