Anybody in or around the Columbus Ohio area?

Options
I am looking for somebody in or around the Columbus area that is in the same boat as I am. I REALLY need to find a workout partner that can keep me motivated and keep me on the right track. I have a Wii (I'm looking into gettting the Wii Fit) and I also have the 30-Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. If this sounds good to anyone, please feel free to contact me....Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I work in Columbus! I just started doing P90X. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help motivate you! :happy:
  • AirForceWife
    Options
    Thanks! I really need all the help I can get. I'm married too, but he doesn't understand why I want to lose weight. He says "I think your perfect just the way you are now"....but the problem with that is I don't think I am. I want to lose atleast 90lbs.
    I work in Columbus! I just started doing P90X. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help motivate you! :happy:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Of course he loves you just the way you are! If you use this website, you will definitely reach your goal!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i thought i would say hi i am about an hour south of columbus - i have tried the 30 day shred but need to get some lighter weights the ones i have are 10 pounds and its killer with those .
  • AirForceWife
    Options
    Hi! I have weights, but there only 3lbs and they still kick my butt!
    i thought i would say hi i am about an hour south of columbus - i have tried the 30 day shred but need to get some lighter weights the ones i have are 10 pounds and its killer with those .
  • MaybeImNot
    MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am! And I am SO ready to have some friends in town to work with! I sent you a message :-)