Back with a vengeance

Options
I have been a member of MFP for over a year and a half. It has helped me lose weight and get fit. I quit logging because of an international move, but am settled in now and want to get back on track. I am the maid of honor in my sisters wedding in October and I want to look fab. I need some new, motivated friends to kick me in the but and keep my on track. Add me! Please!

Replies

• Victorian131
    Options
    So glad you're back and everything is going well for you!
    I have recently returned to this site also having gained back all but 4lbs of the weight I lost last year.
    I'll definitely be around to keep you on track and provide motivation. I need new motivated friends too since coming back a couple of weeks ago.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Oooh, add me too. I need someone poking me about completing my food logs, lol. I get to the end of the day and go ehhhh... close enough. I have 2lbs to lose this next month at least, and a goal of 7 by the end of October, 10 by Christmas. Eek! Add me and we can help each other!
  • brookiebaby2003
    brookiebaby2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have been off for a while. I gained all my weight back. I had several surgeries and was very sick. Add me and we can help each other. I am feeling better and ready to get back on track!