One year down, at least one to go! (PICS)

Options
Today is my 1 year fitness anniversary. I started using MFP today one year ago and I started working out one year ago. I was 270lbs one year ago. Today I am 219lbs on the nose!! I am looking to be 170-160 whatever makes me feel the best. What fun!
I've had a wild hard ride. I spent Christmas, Spring Break, and a short Summer vacation with the in-laws (lots of food was had) I had a 3 month plateau that I got out of. I tried low carb, lower carb, low salt, eating back exercise calories and not. The only thing I found out is EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT! I don't lose much on a low carb diet, but I do on a low salt diet. Only one thing is constant, water. Drink it up and you'll do fine. I do a mix of cardio and weight training. I recommend everyone do that! My favorite machines are the elliptical and the bike. I'd rather walk on the track than the treadmill, and having a work out partner is not a good thing; IT'S A GREAT THING!!!
Now for what you really came in here for... PICS!!
Me in July 2011, cleaning my sister's room for the garage sale.
Face2011.jpg

Me in June 2011, Mount Princeton Hot Springs... This tankini top no longer fits me...
full2011.jpg

These are from today. It's hard to see, but I have a small amount of ab definition going on. I'm so happy for that!!
Picture001-3.jpg
Picture002.jpg
Picture003-1.jpg
I still have at least a year to get to my goal. I welcome friend requests, but don't be sad if I don't accept everyone's... I like to keep things manageable!!
Oh and this isn't in success stories, because I'M NOT DONE YET!!! :happy:

Replies