Replies

• phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • ketykatz
    ketykatz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look great. Keep up the good work and keep motivating others to reach their goals....

Continued Blessings and Health
  • Jleach111
    Jleach111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is definitely something to be proud of! :smile:
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It's so thrilling to see how you have inspired others. Your commitment to the health of your family is truley amazing and it shows. Without your example on MyFAtnessPal :), I would not have managed my own weight loss. No one could be prouder of you than me - except maybe your husband and Dad. Love you always, MOM. P.S. A year ago, you couldn't get on a bike. Tomorrow, on our fourty mile family bike ride, we can all be proud. Thanks to the love and support of our fellow fitness friends.

^^ so sweet! I love your whole family :smile:
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Simply beautiful.
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. So much progress!
  • insearchofpeace
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • Very motivating.... Good job!!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, I can only hope and work to have as great of progress as you when I hit 300 days! Great work!
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job, very inspiring!!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    just absolutely wonderful!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!!!!!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I don't know why but I really felt your post, and I am really happy for you. Don't worry about not being at your goal you are closer than you were last week and certainly closer than you were 300 days ago. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the inspiration.
  • laurie0507
    laurie0507 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What an awesome, inspiring story! Thanks for sharing I needed it today.
  • gpmominoh
    gpmominoh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Either way....I'd rather carry a deflated grocery bag around with me than one full of blubber.
    [/quote]

Great attitude. I have only lost a few inches and I can start to see where there will be sagging skin, but I have decided that saggy skin is a badge of honor for the work I have done.
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! way to go!!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Way to go!

Boy... I also thought I was 'big boned' or had a 'sturdy' frame... oops. Not so much. :) I loved your lessons... :)
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what 67 pounds look like. Judging by the pictures, I would have guessed you lost even more than that! Not only do you look younger and (obviously) much lighter, you look so FIT! Amazing, and amazing example for your family!
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on your loss!!

And thanks for sharing your story. We all have to keep being reminded that this is not temporary. It's a life change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!