Replies

• nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you look great...awesome job...keep up the good work...:smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Simply inspiring and amazing!
  • Sparkle3131
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I hope you can recognize the difference soon, too, because you are, as they say "a whole PERSON" lighter now! You look entirely different. You look healthier/fitter, your face is about 100 times more defined, and your clothes look fabulous! Congrats!!
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Your face now is totally different from your before face. Look at your photos again. You've done great work and it really really REALLY does show. Congrats!!
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, great progress. You look absolutely amazing. Great inspiration, thank you for sharing.
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great Job....KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!!!!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! What an inspiration!!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Holy Moley you look awesome girl!!!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The difference is huge and obvious, what an amazing job! Looks like 2 totally different people, and in that second picture, is that... cockiness i see? hahah congrats!!
    :drinker:
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great! There is a big difference!! And you should be so proud of yourself! What have you been doing for weight loss/ lifestyle change?
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it. You look great.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I think one of the biggest disappointments I had to struggle with while losing weight was thinking that once I lost a certain amount or got to a certain point I'd feel differently about myself. It took me over a year to appreciate where I am... I know what you mean about still seeing your old self in the mirror.

Well done! Totally inspirational!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    outstanding!
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good work! I am guessing that you are both healthier and happier these days.
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! You're beautiful!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Great work & dedication!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    you did an amazing job, you look great!! why arent you smiling? :)
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm the same way I do not recognize myself as my ACTUAL size (14/16) I still see myself in size (28/30). Apparently it takes time for your mind to adjust and recognize your 'new' self. It's hard to explain to people that haven't been in our shoes. Add me if you'd like, I get where you are coming from!
  • jodrake5
    jodrake5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about still feeling fat. I felt fat when I was in high school at my skinniest (160) but now 5 years later I'm 250 and I wondered how I ever felt fat at 160!

It's definitely all mental. Don't count yourself out or tell yourself nothing is worth it and it doesn't look like you've lost anything. Because to the world, you are a whole lot different! Keep going for those of us who haven't made it as far as you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!