Tattoos

Options
Who has 'em?
Anyone planning on getting one as there goal weight prize?
And hey, if you hate them go ahead and rant, it's a free country (but if you love them please be my e-pal here, haha.)

Replies

• Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    have 3 and am designing a 4th. My best friend and I are getting matching ones for our 50th birthday but can't decide on one so figure we'll design it ourselves. :) I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love them. I would love a sleeve eventually. My next tattoo is going to be blending the state of Texas with the state of Iowa. Not sure how to do that though but then again, I'm not the artist! :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I have one on my foot that I got at least 5 years ago. I want one on my ribcage. I'm not necessarily waiting for my goal weight, but I just keep putting it off because I'm not sure what it will be yet!

And I love them on men :)
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have one on my ab/hip area. If I get some bigger pecs I'm contemplating one on my chest.

I love the one I have but I'm trying to resist the urge to go over board.
  • Sparkle3131
    Options
    I don't have any, but I think there are certain places that men get tattoos that are super sexy!!! My fav is along their side....mmmmm......... And of course, women look sexy with them too, but I have a preference to men lol.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have 5.....4 of which are in my profile pics. Want more as soon as moola affords... love ink!
  • wattsj56
    wattsj56 Posts: 94
    Options
    I have three :), the word fearless with a dove, the words "Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive" AND a dandelion flower with it fading into birds flying away and under it says "Whatever will be, will be" :).
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Eh....I have a few♥
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Mine's in the process of being designed and I'm getting it done in one month. It's going to be a color one of my ferret Ivy curled around an Egyptian ankh. It's going on my shoulder.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM! I have 2 currently .. planning 3 and 4. Would love to get this weight off, have super toned arms and get a half-sleeve, I think it's incredibly sexy!
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    I love tattoos. I've been tattooed 8 times. Another one is in the making...
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Obsessed!:love:
    I currently have 3 medium sized ones and I have plans for many more but one very large one in particular that I am planning and it is going to cost me a pretty penny!
    So it is my goal prize to myself when I reach the halfway mark to my UGW.
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have four, with at least two more planned. Not sure where I'll get them. I currently have one on the top of my right foot, one on my inner left ankle, one on my right shoulder blade, and one on my left hip.
  • fairyT83
    fairyT83 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and currently having my 4 designed, I am using it as an insentive so I wont mind showing it off with out it wobbling :tongue:
  • SailorJerrysRum
    Options
    Eh....I have a few♥
    more than me, ENVVVVVVY.
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    I have the chinese symbol for my oldest son's name on my right shoulder, and I"m gonig to have my hubby's name tattooed on my ring finger on Friday. Not the super coolest tats ever, but they're special to me :heart:
  • drsdghtr
    drsdghtr Posts: 27
    Options
    I have one on my right leg, just above the ankle bone, one on my left leg on the back just above the ankle. I just had one on the back of my neck enhanced and added to and I just had one done on the top of my left foot. I have always said I wanted another when I reached my goal but I didn't wait. Not sure what I'll do when the time comes.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    I have about eight of them. With my job I have to be careful where I put them which limits to some degree. However, I totally think that if someone likes them? Get them. If not? Don't.

I'd like to get another one once I'm at my goal, but I'm taking my sweet time. I just spent a lot of money on a rather large one.

EDIT: Always taking new friend requests.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I put the deposit down with the artist as a reward for starting to get in shape.

When I reach my goal weight, I'm getting a second one which will be a mickey mouse head made entirely of cogs and gears.
  • GoodbyeFatChick
    GoodbyeFatChick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a caduceus with angel wings, a heart locket with true love banner around it, and I have the Japanese Kanji symbol for beauty on my wrist, and I have a tribal butterfly tattoo on my back and I am planning on when I get down to the size I want to be to get a chest piece to maybe help cover up a scar, I already have the design. It's awesome! :)