Tattoos

Options

Replies

• JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Love 'em<3. Whenever I reach my goal weight I want to get fairly big side tattoo. Not quite sure of what just yet, but I have a design in my head. In my field of work they have to be covered... which is a big discrimination, but hey.. gotta pay the bills somehow.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    <---Inkless rebel.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Have them...love them...and want more :)
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm getting another when I reach my ultimate end goal. Getting one on my lower pelvic bone area, something personal, but excited about it =]
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i have 6. i will get more as the weight goes down. i love em.
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    have 3,,,,,,, and one is very, VERY special to me!! :O)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I have a few- def want more!
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have 3, my wedding ring (my hubby has one also as his wedding ring!) a rose on my ankle and an angle on my back holding a baby to honor the 3 miscarriages my hubby and I have had (my hubby has a matching one only bigger on his arm also!) Not sure I will get more or not yet we will see
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I have one as you can see. I plan to get another one someday soon.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have four. I tend to get symbols that go with a part of my life.

1st was a dove - in remembrance of my mother (later was enhanced and added her passing date)
    2nd was a butterfly - a symbol I have chosen for my life
    3rd was an infinity symbol with two hearts - this was for my wedding (one heart in my fav color, one in my husband's)
    4th was a wedding band - husband has the same one, with the opposite colors (same as the wedding tat)

Next one will be for our first child...whenever that is.
    It will at least be a new heart adding to the infinity symbol...if not also their own tat (I like the ones that do the footprints).
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I've got several. Working on a plan for my next big one.
  • iamluce
    iamluce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i have six so far! i plan on getting one for my birthday if i'm under 135
    and then i'm getting a ribcage piece after i reach my goal weight!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    blam.

3da7f33a.jpg
  • SailorJerrysRum
    Options
    I put the deposit down with the artist as a reward for starting to get in shape.
    brilliant idea!
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm getting a second one which will be a mickey mouse head made entirely of cogs and gears.
    sounds awesome :)
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    It's my healthy addiction. :)
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get one, or two, tattoos.

One I'm thinking of is a symbol from one of my favourite manga, Bleach, mainly as I'm a huge fan but also I've always liked skulls! It'd look a bit like this;

bleachskull.png

with a quote from the anime which I can't get hold of but it's very motivational :P

The second is a Winston Churchill quote, though I probably won't cite him on me, it goes ' When you are going through hell- Keep going' which is my cross trainer motto xD
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm against tattoos, but I feel it's a free world. I actually think some tattoos are really cool on other people. I never wanted one until I had a scare of losing my grandfather. Then I decided I may get one of his name in Chinese with patches of clovers around it. I would only do that because we are close, and share the same birthday.
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    I got my first one in March. A Celtic buterfly in the middle, right below my neck. Already want another one but can't decide for sure what it will be. I know I want something for my son. I too have to be careful where I put them since they have to be covered for work.
  • xcgirl078
    xcgirl078 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i have 4 and i'm about to get a 5th! but i'm getting the 5th regardless of weight loss--i love them way too much to resist!! :)
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    too many to count. but i am gonna splurge on clothes at goal