Tattoos

Options

Replies

• DanceInTheRain77
    DanceInTheRain77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love them! I already have one on my ankle and have a few drawn up for when I reach my goal weight. :] They are hanging in my room so everytime I see them I get re-motivated!
  • SailorJerrysRum
    Options
    <---Inkless rebel.
    ;)
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have two...one on my left hip and one on my lower back ...I know, tramp stamp!!! I want one on my left foot on the side and one going down my right ribcage.....the 2 that i have now have A LOT of meaning behind them...and I want the new ones to have meaning as well! I haven't decided on the perfect ones yet!
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    I have them and love them!!! I do plan to have mine re-done/re-inked after I've reached my goal weight. I also plan to add 1 - 2 additional as well.
  • Cravepain
    Cravepain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I only have one tattoo now which is on the underside of my wrist. The next one I will be getting is going to be a birthday gift to myself. I will be getting "Imagine" in cursive going to the curve of my foot. "Imagine" being for the song by John Lennon, one of my favorites.

I have others in mind too. My brother is amazing at drawing and I have him working on a upper back/neck/shoulders piece. He is also going to design me a creative peace sign for my other wrist. Something you have to look at for a few seconds to realize it is actually a peace sign. I am going to get two doves somewhere to represent my great grandparents that passed away in a car crash a few years back. The last thing I have in mind is something dealing with the Flamin' 7's slot machine to represent my grandmother that I was really close to that passed away from cancer.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    have 3,,,,,,, and one is very, VERY special to me!! :O)

It's gorgeous and it is very special to me too
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    I finally found the Kat Von D of my area. I was so pumped to get together with her...then recently I learned she's on the new ink master show. I assume it's going to be impossible to book with now :sad:
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Have 5 now... When I get to 1/2 way.... if I ever get to 1/2 way towards my weight loss goal, I will get a new one. I know of at least 3 more I plan to get.... They are so addicting. :happy:
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have one or two and always up for more
  • osteral
    osteral Posts: 41
    Options
    I have two. One designed by my hubby that represents our son, his, and my zodiac signs. The second one was done in two part my first tattoo ever rose and a heart outline, earlier this year I had my daughter's birth flowers added to it.
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    I don't have any yet. I'm planning on one on my ankle as a reward when I lose the weight. It will be a quilted heart locket with a butterfly (side profile) and in the wings of the butterfly, it will have the 1st letter of each of my children.
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have one, my little sisters name across my upper back. I have plans for this one once I reach my goal.

13140706518423.jpg

It will be a back piece, minus the little kid
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have 8 tattoos so far. Currently in the process of completing a sleeve on my left arm. A little more than half way there! Just waiting until summer is over and I have some extra spending money to head back to my artist. I love tattoo therapy :)
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    <--- I love mine and have at least 1 more in mind.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Union Jack on the outside of my left ankle-was an English major in college...wanted it by my 40th birthday...got it weeks before my 41st. Plan is to get the Acropolis on my right shoulder when I am where I want to be!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoos right now..."L'Amour" on my inner right wrist and a panda on my left shoulder blade. I want another on my foot, one on my collar bone and after I'm done having kids, a lily on my side. However, I'm not sure if I'll be getting more anytime soon. I wanted to when I reach my goal weight, but I'm moving to Japan in 4 months and not sure if I will get one over there.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I think tattoos are tacky and I plan to get my wife as a pin up covering my right ribs.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I have five dragons, they have been prizes for hitting goals along the way, but my big prize will be a belly button piercing when my abs get into the shape I want them. They are flat right now, but I want toned, six pack girlie ones...then I can have my skull belly button ring.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and am planning a 4th!

One is on the top of my right foot, one on the inside of my left and one on the inside of my left wrist.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I have 8 tattoos so far. Currently in the process of completing a sleeve on my left arm. A little more than half way there! Just waiting until summer is over and I have some extra spending money to head back to my artist. I love tattoo therapy :)

totally this! it is so erotic! and my artist sings to me...LOVE that! :devil: