Tattoos

Options

Replies

• coach7157
    Options
    Star Wars geek here. I have Yoda on my right shoulder, on my left shoulder I have the imperial and rebel symbols in a ying yang with my kids names in the Star Wars alphabet underneath it. Definately down for more, but want to reach my goal weight first.

Saw this at the parlor where I got my first tat and loved it so thought I would share even though all of you are probably familiar with the saying.

"The difference between people that have tattoos and people that don't have tattoos is people who have tattoos don't care that you don't have tattoos"
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have 3 with several more in design mode. Definitely going to make one of them my goal weight reward. I love them. My husband sees no point, but doesn't mind that I like them or get them. Even my boys are already debating them. LOL!
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I have permanent eye liner that is a tattoo, does that count?
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have lots and getting more,I just reached my goal weight and am getting a octopus on my hand for reaching my goal,, check out my web site of my tattys www.mybodyart.net
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have three. Got them when I was WAY younger. Don't regret any of them, but I wouldn't get any more.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've wanted one for years but I'm a wimp and afraid of the pain. I want a girly group of stars, each colored w/ my kids' birthstone colors. I'd like it inbetween my shoulder blades but, again, I'm a wuss! Maybe I'll finally get it this year for my birthday (I've been saying this for 15 years)
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos, all of mine represent a different part of my life. I have 'elf' on my ankle as my silly university years, then 'defy gravity' just as I came into the real world, and 'dream it all away' because I'm constantly daydreaming.

Definitely going to get more, it's one of my main incentives. When I get to my goal I'm going to get another one.
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    Options
    Up to five now, and lord knows there will be more!
  • Chasing_Cars
    Options
    yes! i have 4 small ones ... and i love that mine you cant really see unless im in my birthday suit !

I really want something beautiful & artistic on my side but i am waiting untill i can lie on a artists table with no top on with turning blue from trying to suck my gut in for an hour!
  • ChinkyButt
    ChinkyButt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have one. It just keeps getting bigger.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I have two (one was done in two parts): one wraps around my right ankle, the second on my upper back. I'd love a third one on the underside of my wrist but haven't ironed out a design yet.
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm getting my first one this Friday. Been thinking about it for years. It is a very nice heart with lots of intricate design, and my husband's and kids' initials within the curves and design. I got a henna rose on my ankle on our trip to Mexico this year, and I am getting that done with permanent ink, too. (Still very nervous about it, though.) My husband has a tribal design around his upper arm, and the area high school mascot on his other upper arm. (Not HIS high school mascot, mind you - but our son in very into football and wrestling at school, and we have been very involved with the program since he was quite young (now he is a sophomore) - so his high school mascot. )
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    HAVE
    l_a958499ece67f7944e772551bbdb71e1.jpg
    l_3523b756988caa3506985ec36748ccbf.jpg

l_a35a94c0475c6d18b38445e806d3651d.jpg

Also had dark hair once LOL
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Whatever you get...don't get this one:
    2jb02rm.jpg
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    I have a hammerhead shark on my right shoulder. Next week I am finally getting my mermaid!
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've wanted one for years but I'm a wimp and afraid of the pain. I want a girly group of stars, each colored w/ my kids' birthstone colors. I'd like it inbetween my shoulder blades but, again, I'm a wuss! Maybe I'll finally get it this year for my birthday (I've been saying this for 15 years)

I have a design similar to this with hearts. We have a blended family so I have all the hearts feeding into a large heart symbolizing the family as a whole...
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love them!!! :heart:

I have a bunch!! I have my daughters handprint (she was 16 months) on my back with some flowers and pretty stuff and her name. I have one on the back of my neck and have one on my lower back (not a tramp stamp):wink:

I want to get a few more!! Some writing on the inside of my upper arm (when I lose 10lbs, I will get it) and I want to cover one on my ankle and will do this when I am 30lbs down!

I love seeing half or full sleeves on men and I also like ones on the chest!!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    j5kwbd.jpg
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I have three tattoos....but have been wanting to get a wrist piece
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    AddictedtoAerosmith Posts: 186 Member
    Options