SENSA -has anyone tried this product?

Options

Replies

• luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    "Eat whatever you want and STILL lose weight!"

I want to punch the tv anytime that commercial comes on.
  • soupreem27
    soupreem27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It's all suggestive. They tell u that u will lose weight if u sprinkle it on ur food. That's because that's what they tell u. I've tried it and it doesn't work.
  • djmed
    djmed Posts: 5
    Options
    Many thanks for your feedback...I'll pass on the SENSA
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I am not new to the weight loss struggle and I know there is no magic product BUT is there anthing you have tried that helped? I have recently been reading a lot about SENSA ...has anyone tried this product?

no magic bullet is right. Just patience is required and desire to be healthy.
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It's crap as are almost all weight loss purchases.
    Do you have a food scale? That would be a magnificent purchase.

^this
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    sensa makes you *kitten* your pants, literally. and they warn you about it themselves in their disclaimers.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/booster_shots/2008/06/get-a-whiff-of.html
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Never tried Sensa, but at restaurants I sometimes sprinkle salt on my food if they take to long to bring me a box and/or I don't want to bring the food home with me.
    Keeps me from eating more than I should.
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sensa is a total scam!

i tried a 60 day free trial- thinking, eh what the heck. why not. but i saw no results and used it like it said to..

i even returned all the product so they wouldnt charge me, but low and behold i still got charged! i had to send them proof of my Fedex invoice showing i really returned it! then guess what, they found my package.. umm duh! total scam!!!!!! totally not worth it!!!

its all about controling your portions. right now i am trying a 'free day' once a week to where i can eat and drink as i please... and the rest of the week i have planned meals and stay under my calorie goal. its not too hard because you have an incentive weekly.... so food for thought:)
  • ariant23
    ariant23 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Costco sells it, so it can be returned no questions asked. If you don't know, it's a "chemical-free" (ie, no stimulants, laxatives, etc) thing designed to fool your nose into helping your brain think you're full. It's one of the "safe" (notice the lack of "and effective") weight-loss things out there. That said, my mom tried it, and never felt like it helped, so she returned it. yay costco, boo sensa
  • brideson85
    Options
    It's crap as are almost all weight loss purchases.
    Do you have a food scale? That would be a magnificent purchase.

I totally agree!!!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My opinion is that sensa is a placebo product. I have read the ingredients, its the same stuff thats in those silica packs that they put in food to pull moisture out
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    any diet aid that is supposed to work by magnifying/changing the smell of your food so that your brain is tricked into not eating as much... just sends up red flags, I didn't need to do any more research.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    No, because I believe in doing it the old fashioned way =) Oh and I don't want to waste money on useless **** either :bigsmile:
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    No No No No No DON"T Even Think IT!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well, personally i do not really believe in these diet pills and such but some can actually help. But pills are not a miracle, if they were there were no fat people on earth, but they can help to fasten your weightloss a bit if u are doing it properly- meaning u eat the right way, eat less and drink enough water and do sports....if not then there are good for nothing
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    I am not new to the weight loss struggle and I know there is no magic product BUT is there anthing you have tried that helped? I have recently been reading a lot about SENSA ...has anyone tried this product?

Either you know there is no magic product or you don't. I don't think you really do. You're hoping there is a magic product. The only magic is your determination.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i was talking to one of the customers at the Avenue, she said she was using that and that she got results. Thing is, she started Sensa same time i started MFP and i lost twice as much weight as her and she's twice as big as me (so she should lose weight much faster)
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    OMG, my father-in-law and sister-in-law tried it and claim it worked (but he was also eating it directly from the packaging and not sprinkling it on his food~winner!)

whatever!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am kind of fond of snorting the raspberry keytones with the sensa - man what a rush!!
  • purplekitty13
    Options
    Probably burn more calories dancing to the music in the ad than using the product.