Almost Football time. Who is your team

Options

Replies

• dirtydmvkid
    Options
    Skins baby. Yes... before the RGIII hype.
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    S T E E L E R S
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

(hey...we were good once or twice in our lifetime...we'll be good again!!!)

ROCKY TOP, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE....HOME SWEET HOME TO MEEEEEEE...GOOD OL' ROCKY TOP...ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!!!!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Steelers all the way ... gonna miss my Hines this year :(

I'm also a Browns fan so we no likey the Steelers but I loved Hines and I hope they pay the price for not bringing him back.
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    Lost faith in my team...so I'm looking for a new one

Browns fans lose faith but we never look for a new one cause we have all kinds of hope :tongue:
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Patriots all day!

nfl-patriots-logo.gif
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    Panthers Baby!! Its our year!! Hopefully I can catch a game or two over here in good ol Afghanistan!

Always glad to meet another Panthers fan on MFP. :flowerforyou: There doesn't seem to be very many of us. Speaking of this being our year, did you see the ad Ryan Kalil took out in the Charlotte Observer? It's awesome! You're in Afghanistan, I'm assuming you're military? If so, send me a message with your address and favorite players. I live fifteen minutes from their training camp. I'm willing to take some photos and have them autographed for you.

I love me so Panthers. And yes I did get to see the add. One of my friends posted it on their FB. There isnt many of us Panthers fans, but we are true fans. And we always always stick by our boys! Yes maam, I am in the US Navy, out here with the Army! I love me some Steve Smith! Ill shoot you a message! Do you know how awesome that would be! OMG! ok! Well our boys are gonna make us proud this year! You just wait!

If I get to talk to him (he was much friendlier with the fans last year than in times past), I'll let him know the autograph is for a service member and he might throw in something special for ya, like a glove or something. We'll see, though. He's pretty attached to his gloves. LOL

Im not partial to him!! Any of our boys would do! :wink:

Did you get lucky and get this guy something from his favorite team? I sure hope so.....thanks for serving our country
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    New-York-Giants-Super-Bowl-Champs.jpg

I just wanted to bump that pic up to the top where it belongs! Mr Eli-TE QB himself!!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    NINERS BABY!! We are going to rock it this year!
  • jlevie313
    Options
    Packers :drinker:
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I didn't know if we were talking college ball or NFL. I don't have an NFL team but love the Oregon Ducks. Twelve more days until the first game of the season!!! =)
  • determined136
    Options
    Cowboys.....always has been.... always will be!
  • Villy17
    Villy17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well I grew up in Southwestern Ontario, bout an hour from Detroit. So I am a die hard Lions fan! Suffered through so many god awful seasons (including that WINLESS one) but now with Rocket Armed Stafford and CJ81 I am beyond pumped for this season.

I also follow quite closely the Michigan Wolverines. Pretty jacked for the first game of the season against Alabama. GO BLUE!
  • glowbuggy
    glowbuggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Pro= Cleveland Browns!!

College= OSU Buckeyes!

No matter how bad or what they have done wrong...
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Any team from Texas! Cowboys and Texans for the win! WOOT!
  • abbysmom814
    abbysmom814 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

(hey...we were good once or twice in our lifetime...we'll be good again!!!)

ROCKY TOP, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE....HOME SWEET HOME TO MEEEEEEE...GOOD OL' ROCKY TOP...ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!!!!

I'm with her!! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rachgolds
    Options
    Pro= Cleveland Browns!!

College= OSU Buckeyes!

Totally on board with the Brownies, but for college I'm a Michigan girl all the way...Go Blue!
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    957.gif
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Pro= Cleveland Browns!!

College= OSU Buckeyes!

This! And any team who plays the eagles and pissburgh!
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    packers baby!! :smooched: