Should I stuff my face?

Options
I went to my first swim aerobics class today! And I have 390 calories left!!! I know according to MFP I should eat them, but I just ate dinner so I'm not hungry. Also, it's 9pm so I feel like I shouldn't eat anything else so late? Is it okay if I don't eat them this one time and plan to eat a bit more on the days I have swim aerobics? I don't want to starve myself! But I also don't want to stuff my face at 9pm....

Hmm!!!

Replies

• lswiddy
    Options
    dont eat!!! hahah u will regret it---well i would !
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    if the 390 calories left is from earned exercise i personally wouldnt eat them .... but if your calories for the day are under 1200 you might consider eating something to reach 1200 calories ...just my opinion
  • gennyvieve
    Options
    i always go by the rule of thumb that if you aren't hungry, don't eat.....i have calories leftover almost every day---i just can't see making myself eat when i'm full or not hungry in the first place :)
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I don't think not eating all your calories for one day won't hurt you and it is late.:smile: You know your body more than we do.
  • vampwix
    vampwix Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, only I need to eat 660!

It's 9:30 and I'm really not that hungry, I probably won't eat. I was so active today that I burned a lot of calories. Tomorrow will be more sedentary for me because of school, so it'll end up evening out.
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will just not worry about it for today and plan to put in another healthy snack or something on my aerobics days. I'm actually proud of myself today because I kept right around my calorie goal (which is a little over 1200 because I'm only trying to lose 1 pound a week) and I've been struggling with that.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I understand what you mean i had extra so i hate a little more had i normally do and i do regret it.. i didn't go over on calories but in carbs i did,, better luck next time. If there is a next time i will think first before opening my mouth
  • nolan_84
    Options
    Since it gives you "bonus" calories to intake when you've exercised, I've figured that you just eat half what whatever "bonus" you were given. Having some calories left over isn't a bad thing, as long as you're getting you're regular target. I've been under by different amounts everyday so far and I plan on continuing that trend.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I overdid the carbs for Supper tonight, and used up my exercise calories which I usually try not to use. Now I feel a little full and bloated and sad because I used the most calories since I started my diet ten days ago. :sad: Oh well, still a good day. I think it is just nice that we have extra calorie room for wiggle! :happy:
  • sallymurph
    sallymurph Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If you are not hungry don't eat. If you are going to have a snack in the evening, keep in under 150 cals.