GREEN TEA FAT BURNER

Options
Hi Everyone! Hope your all doing well with your weight loss plans :)

I was wondering if anyone has tried the green tea weight loss fat burner....i bought a bottle at walmart and have not tried it yet. i heard with diet and exercise you can lose up to 20 lbs. i am not into weight loss pills but this is green tea..so maybe it is healthy for you? is drinking just a lipton packet of green tea good for weight loss too? has anyone tried the green tea fat burner and saw results?

thanks for the help everyone :) KEEP EXERCISING!!

Replies

• scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    Yes, just plain old green tea is good for you too..it supposedly speeds up your metabolism. I use it a lot for that. I normally have a cup before bed every night. I did try the pills...but they didn't help much. I stopped taking them because it was to many pills each day for my liking. Good luck with everything! :smile:
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    Yes, just plain old green tea is good for you too..it supposedly speeds up your metabolism. I use it a lot for that. I normally have a cup before bed every night. I did try the pills...but they didn't help much. I stopped taking them because it was to many pills each day for my liking. Good luck with everything! :smile:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Taking that right now. It doesn't help much. It dose give me a small push for a few hours but I do feel hungry within a few hours of taking them.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    yes, i've been taking them and i lost quiet abit of weight. i started taking last year.
  • bby_baer
    Options
    I drink the lipton green tea packets every day with my water. I am not much of a water drinker, so this helps me get at least my 8 glasses in a day. I just started getting serious about working out and losing weight again a couple wks ago, so I haven't seen much difference, but I can tell you that a few yrs ago I lost 50 pounds simply walking on my treadmill, eating healthy, and drinking those green tea packets every day. I really do think they helped me a lot!! I have thyroid problems and therefore issues with metabolism, so I am sure the green tea had to be a big part in helping lose those pounds.
  • ambergutierrez
    Options
    Hi, I have recently tried it. But keep doing what you are doing!! Anyways Green Tea Fat Burner is okay. I recently bought something similar but has Acai Berries. There is nothing wrong trying it, it really boosted up my metabolism. I had experienced many Diet pills in my past. Anything that has Green Tea and Acai berry is healthy, just watch out on what other ingredients is in there! :smile: