i have a couple of friends but no support

Options

Replies

• Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We have similar goals. Best of luck to ya!
  • claire47
    claire47 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Support here, Feel free to add me! Cx
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I can be supportive! I know what it's like to feel like no ones got your back...
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you don't mind having a middle aged lady as a friend. I'm a good supporter and like to help with motivation.
    Your wife should be ashamed. Don't let her negativity influence your decision to get healthy. Believe me it is easier to do this when you are young. Hang in there.
  • spippin73
    Options
    Do this thing for yourself, number one...but having support is sooooo important. I wish you the best of luck. My son is my motivation, always positive and supportive. What about another family member??? Anyway, you can do this. MFP is great!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want to build your 'friend' network on here..... :smile:
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your diary an I think you are doing a good job! Read my profile and decide if I would be a good fit for you & feel free to add me.
    Good luck!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm adding u!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request - I'll help you with support and I hope you do the same for me! :wink:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. It's sad that your wife isn't supportive. My husband's very supportive.
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new to this so feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • NicholeTrussell
    NicholeTrussell Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    As you can see..its only a post away! Good luck to you! Add me as well if you like...or anyone else...the more the merrier!
    You can never have enough support!
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!

The larger your support circle, the more motivated you become and the easier to stay on track!

I love sharing in MFPals' successes and their positive feedback keeps me moving forward towards my own goals!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am all about keep people motivated. Losing weight is hard and is harder when no one is supporting you!!
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend
  • ellieranc
    ellieranc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you don't mind having a middle aged lady as a friend. I'm a good supporter and like to help with motivation.
    Your wife should be ashamed. Don't let her negativity influence your decision to get healthy. Believe me it is easier to do this when you are young. Hang in there.

What she said! LOL Feel free to add me, too!
  • raechellg
    raechellg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    feel free to ad me.. i always try to boost the people i'm friends with on here simply because it's nice to see that someone can help keep you motivated!!
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me.....
  • cocoschafer
    cocoschafer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok, all you beautiful young people out there, I just turned 66, I'm very young at heart, but overweight. Two years ago I decided that it all about me now, so I started walking 2 miles per day and started eating healthy. In the last two years I have lost 20 lbs and still going strong. Yes, you can wait all your life for others to support you, but believe me your going to wait a long time. So, get yourself together, think about how special you are and how you deserve this, don't worry about what others are doing, stay focused. I make sure I take my tennis shoes everywhere I go, and if it's to hot or to cold outside I go walking in any store like (Costco, Walmart, Fry's and supermarkets) so no excuses, if the gym is good for you then do it!!! I Believe in you.