Summer, you kill me!

Options
Okay, so I slaved all winter to get my body in a better place...once spring time hits, I start to slack off a little because I'm outside at the pool, goin to barbecues, etc and "don't have time" and "oh, I can slip up a couple times, it's allright"...and BAM, Summer comes out of nowhere and blindsides me. Vacations, boardwalk food, and endless barbecues end up taking residence in my newly slimmed curves and I wind up worse than I was when I started! Why is it that I completely throw it all away once summer hits...? I'm sure there's a psychological reason, but that's not my area of expertise :) So now that summer is (sadly) drawing to an end, I have chosen today (I suppose because it's a Monday, and those are always good days to begin something) to start over. Half of me is happy because I know that of all things, I am stubborn enough to get to where I was before and completely surpass my goals (my thoughts are now traveling to NEXT summer, and how I will look) but the other half of me still mourns the loss of boardwalk fries, ice cream, sno cones, and burgers...so as my fight towards Planet Sexy (yes, its a real place :P) continues yet again, all I can do is say thank you all for reading my little vent session and ask you for your support as I try to haul my summer-filled self back up on the right track :) xoxo and good luck to you all!!

Replies

• tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on starting today! You can get back where you want to be.

Also, you look stunning in that dress in the profile picture. Did you find it on Planet Sexy?
  • shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I started today with the same mind set of starting over, so you are not alone and don't want to get comfortable in baggie cool weather clothes! I want to go and find a outfit for New years and not worry about a lump here or there or wear which I never have a body shaper! I have one day this week that I might slip and not eat so well but I'm going to try and thank you for now I really do want to go for a evening run instead of sitting at the computer thinking about what I'm going to eat or playing Bejewel Blitz!