Boob question?

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing all the same bras as I did before I lost weight. Just on different hooks and with the straps shorter. I didn't gain in the boobage department, which was one of Mother Nature's cruelest jokes. A lot in the backfat department, but no so much in the actual boobs. So while the band area is a few inches smaller since I lost, the cup size is, mercifully, the same.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was a 42D....

This Saturday I went shopping to pick up some more necessities (work clothes, casual clothes, HRM, and undergarments)

because I haven't been measured since my loss (132 pounds and counting) I asked to be measured again....

:embarassed:

I went up a cup...yes...you read that right..i went UP a cup...i'm now a 36DD.

Ugh.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Lose or gain, mine stay the same. My band size never changes, either.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I was a 38D at my heaviest...(180)

Regularly a 36D..(about 170)

And now at 146, I'm a 34D... I'm hoping that they won't go anywhere when I lose the last 6 lbs.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest, I was a 44DDD and that was a snug fit. Now I'm a 38DD and hoping to stay at that cup size, or go down to a D at the most. We'll see though...I've lost almost 40 lbs and haven't lost TOO much boobage so there's definitely hope!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    My hubby tells me its hard for him to see if ive lost weight because my boobs are so big.. im praying for a few pound droppage in the boobage area. Im currently a 44 EE.

As you can see in my profile picture (where i was 8 years ago, and where i want to be again) I was a B cup and thrilled with it. Im counting the days!!! :happy:
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My weight has fluctuated a lot over the years. Every time I gained weight, my boobs got bigger and they never got smaller when I lost weight soo yeah there's hope! Lol
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Over five years my boobs went from 34B to 36D. I would like them go back, but they're not cooperating. I think I'm stuck with them. So you never know. I was all jazzed to have them be the first thing to shrink, but no dice for me. Of course, maybe I need a more significant weight loss in order for that to happen, and I've realized that my focus needs to be on composition, not loss, so I suppose I really am saddled with these puppies.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Gone from a DD to a D. So it does happen.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Hun it totally depends on your body....Mine have gotten bigger. I Went from a 42 D to a 36 DD now. So like i said it just all depends:)
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My weight has fluctuated a lot over the years. Every time I gained weight, my boobs got bigger and they never got smaller when I lost weight soo yeah there's hope! Lol
    Yayyyyyyy!! lol.
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    THe first time I lost weight (30lbs) My boobs didnt shrink, my band size did, so my cup size actually went up, LOL
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Just an observation: the more you want to lose boobage, the less likely it will happen. The inverse is true. Hope your boobs come out the way you want. :flowerforyou:
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    So at my most comfortable weight, I was between a 34A/B...depended on the bra...Now that I've gained weight, I'm a 38C. I want to lose weight of course, but I don't want to lose my boobs! :laugh: I like them the way they are now! Because they're mostly fat...are my chances of keeping my size pretty slim to none? Let me down easy if they are..lol. :cry:

I'm sure you know the answer this by now. At my heaviest I was a 36B. Mine have since gone into oblivion *L*. They got my husband and fed my daughter. They have served their purpose. Good riddens LOL.
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I guess I will just have to see how everything works out! I'm hoping for the best! lol.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    What are you guys doing to keep your boobs...seriously. I wish I would lose weight and they would get bigger. * point at me an laugh*
  • mindy_moorehead
    Options
    When I first started losing weight I was at 366lbs and my boobs were a 50DDD but now Ive lost over 100lbs (obviously before I joined this site) I'm in like a 42 C and I still have a way to go and most of the reason the bra size is so big is because I have side boobage...lol!
  • Cinnamonstickbella
    Options
    My hubby tells me its hard for him to see if ive lost weight because my boobs are so big.. im praying for a few pound droppage in the boobage area. Im currently a 44 EE.

As you can see in my profile picture (where i was 8 years ago, and where i want to be again) I was a B cup and thrilled with it. Im counting the days!!! :happy:

DITTO ON THE large boobs hard to tell weight loss.....

To clarify for anyone- I was a 34D when I was younger and a nice weight (130 lbs--5'4-- before kids)....now a 38 DDD (and since pregnancy). Even when I dropped to the 143 lbs last summer was a 36 DDD (so down a band size but not a cup). I breast fed both girls. I am up to 168 lbs and still DDD (I pray I am not larger--my bras are tight but I refuse....)
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I went from 36DD to 32B (ok barely B, probably and A, but refuse to accept that). The first time after I had kids and lost weight, I still had my boobs, this time - GONE. I am only 17% body fat at the present, so guess it simply had to go to get the body fat where I wanted it. It's OK, it's now the family joke and much entertainment to anyone I know.
  • Cinnamonstickbella
    Options
    It is CRAZY how the grass is always greener......

Seriously.

It does not help my husband is not a boob man.
    Ugg...figures.