4 Lbs in one week

Options
2»

Replies

• deathisvictory
    deathisvictory Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Flatbread Pizza
    1 Joseph's multigrain flatbread (90 cal)
    1/4 c. Ragu Super Vegetable Primavera (40 cal)
    2 slices Hormel Canadian Bacon (47 cal)
    1/4 c. mozzarella cheese (90 cal)

Layer them in order. I also added mushrooms to mine. Cook in a 400 degree oven for about 8-12 minutes until cheese browns.
    The entire pizza is only 267 calories. Add a piece of fruit too and you can still keep it under 300 for a filling lunch or dinner.

Good luck.

This is AWESOME! Going shopping tonight!
  • deathisvictory
    Options
    Filling low cal foods? cucumbers with balsamic vinegar, celery, Thin N Trim chicken sausages with sauteed onions, mushrooms, and peppers, sugar free jello, BreakStone two percent cottage cheese 4 oz, light bread with butter spray, cinammon, and Stevia in the raw, 1/4 cup oatmeal with 2 T dried fruit, fiber one cereal, Greek yogurt, chicken breast with baked zucchini, salmon pan seared on top of cooked spinach drizzled with balsamic cream (which is just reduced balsamic vinegar), boiled shrimp or lobster without butter - I had three lobsters for a total of 3.46 pounds steamed (about 10 ounces yield) for about 300 calories - sooo filling, strawberries with Stevia in the raw, apples, spaghetti squash with tomato sauce. Those are all my secrets. Make sure you give your body a break too. I had a "bad" eating weekend and then after two "good" days I lost 3 pounds. Just like working out, your body needs a change up to confuse it. I eat lots of protein and veggies. Good luck.

This is great. We've been doing Tilapia, Asparagus, and Cherry Tomatoes about 4 times now and I never get sick of it.

Greek Yogurt is amazing!!
  • deathisvictory
    Options
    http://i46.tinypic.com/n2in8p.jpg

16.5 lbs since this 1st post.