Boob question?

Options

Replies

• riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say I lost EVERYTHING in that department, but the good thing is that you can purchase replacements :)

Oh yes. My replacements don't care how much I weigh. Actually the skinnier I get, the bigger they look.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    It is CRAZY how the grass is always greener......

Seriously.

It does not help my husband is not a boob man.
    Ugg...figures.

It helps my husband isn't really a boob man. Cause I'd be screwed.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Our sizes(start and finish) are the same. They have gone down :(. I will give you tip that helped me, work on your pecs!

Pecs keep them perky!!!!!
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    psh i lost everything there, i went from pretty much almost being a C to an A and in some bras sometimes an A is a bit big so sad so sad -.- :indifferent: :mad:
  • Cinnamonstickbella
    Options
    I went from 36DD to 32B (ok barely B, probably and A, but refuse to accept that). The first time after I had kids and lost weight, I still had my boobs, this time - GONE. I am only 17% body fat at the present, so guess it simply had to go to get the body fat where I wanted it. It's OK, it's now the family joke and much entertainment to anyone I know.

The secret. 17% body fat. I am taking on the challenge!!!! You are right---if I get a low enought body fat percentage--it must come off!! I know I am high now. At my "good point" just before getting married (12 years ago), I had a nice healthy lifestyle and worked out often. I am thinking I was at 23% body fat??? Low 20's to my best memory----and a 34D.

I must be like at 75% body fat now...Lol. :(
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Say goodbye boobs, I lost 14 pounds and have lost most of it in my boobs.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    my girls are pretty big. They account for a good chunk of my weight. When I gain, boobs are the first place that gets bigger. I always remained at 34 but will vary from DD to DDD. That's it.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Back when I was thin, pre-children, I was a 34B. I gained a LOT of weight over the years and that lead me to being a 40C. Now I'm not quite halfway to my goal weight, which is my pre-children weight, and I'm between a B and C cup, but what is there seems to be heading south for the winter. :blushing: Thank goodness for bras that push up what we have!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    So long as the girls come out of this perky, I don't care what size they are!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I was itty then I was a 34D and then I managed to keep most of it straight to goal...until I started exercising. Turns out being a unhealthy blob is great for losing weight
  • Mslajackson
    Mslajackson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have had the 'mamas' alllllll my life. started developing at age 5:noway: ,,,they are shrinking, but would love for them to firm up more you know:embarassed:
  • uzit_13
    uzit_13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When I loose weight, even 5 lbs, they get smaller, but when I gain weight, they haven't gotten bigger. I'm very afraid!!!!
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Lol, everyone's stories are so different!! Which was expected of course! :laugh:
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i think for the most part you can expect to lose a good portion of the boobs you gained. ive only lost 24 lbs and i'm probably 5lbs away from being back down to a C cup. right now i'm barely a D, after being a double D for years while i was obese. :/
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    It's a question I've googled too many times to be healthy (every time I wanted to lose weight.) Basically you can't control where you lose from boobs included sadly. The first place I lose is the girls. I went from a 36F to a 36DDD but they seem way tinier than that sounds. Still too big for La Senza or any normal bra store. Too big for nice bras but too small to be big. I've got the worst of both worlds lol
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Mine are 36D at my heaviest (143), and probably will go down to 34C at goal (120 lbs). The cleavage valley is a little wider already. :laugh:
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You're only 18 though. Your boobs getting bigger is probably not solely due to weight gain. My boobs went from a small B to a full C between 18-20 years old and it wasn't weight gain. I bet they'll get smaller but not as small as they were.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I started at 38C. . . down to a less than perky 34 B now. I think women who are genetically programmed for smaller breasts go back to that when they lose the weight. Of course, I'm not sure where I got those genes. EVERY female in my family is well endowed even at reasonable body weight. My 12 year old daughter is even more endowed than me!!! LOL. . . alas, I'm a small chested gal!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My friend has double D's and has for YEARS she just lost 15 pounds and lost none of her boobs...

I've always had small breasts, I gained 25 pounds and then had a very large C.

I just lost 30 pounds and now I'm a small B.

Moral of the story: If you had small boobs before your weight gain, chances are you'll lose your breasts with your weight loss.

It's really not that big of a deal. I think a nice legs/*kitten* shows true hard work and dedication where as nice boobs just shows you have good genetics
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Boobs, what are boobs!?!? No sorry but I have none at my goal weight. I just have to accentuate different attributes. :smile:

Well I am good at ProJecting? haha, the 1st 50lbs of my 1st journey I didnt lose anything, had a breast reducton. It was a here and now thing. I lost another 50bs went from my F's surgery to large C, to small C at 20lbs near my goal weigh. Now to confuse you even more. Im a 38 Large D, need to loose another 60-80 lbs. I hope to have my 's left. lol I would love to keep my D's, but if I have have to choose between a B and an F, I choose B. Anyone need a road map? cuz Im lost.