Boob question?

Options
124»

Replies

• JessLov67
    Options
    If your boobs are fat they will go away. If they got bigger from birth control and it's the actual boob they won't. I lost 15 pounds and went down a cup size. Such is life. Just work out your chest and make them perky. It feels better to be the natural you, trust me.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    hmmmm take the excess from my tummy and put it in my boobs???? would it save me any money???? or would I sitll be paying for 2 surgeries? lol
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Most people's weight loss pattern is last on first off. Hormonal changes such as pregnancy or aging might play a role in altering that.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    If your boobs are fat they will go away. If they got bigger from birth control and it's the actual boob they won't. I lost 15 pounds and went down a cup size. Such is life. Just work out your chest and make them perky. It feels better to be the natural you, trust me.

Working out your chest will increase your pectoral muscles, it won't make your breasts bigger. Breasts are largely fat.
  • luckycharm13
    Options
    So my whole life i've had bigger boobs than most. Big boobs run in my family.
    Right now I have 38DD's.
    I really really don't want to lose them haha but if I do I hope I only go down to a D.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Here is the answer to your ???? just play with them everytime you get the chance, men all over the world will be jealous. Mainly enjoy what you have. It seems the more you massage the bigger they get. lol
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I once talked to a girl who said she first lost weight in her boobs. Me? 48 pounds and NOTHING. I used to be a B and now I am a C/D. I hate them being this big and I hope they go down soon. >:/
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I could not believe this, and my boyfriend appeared disappointed when I broke the news to him. I was at a DD, and at some points DDD/E would have fit more comfortably. I have always had a huge chest so I figured I would not lose any with my weight loss.

I am only 20lbs down (gained back another 3) but I am now a D! I have not been a D since I was in grade 7 or 8!

I love it...as long as if I am in proportion with the rest of my body.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what kind of body shape you have and where your body stores fat. When I was at my heaviest I was a 36E (WAYYYY too big) but I'm about halfway to my weight loss goal, and I'm now a 34DD. I'm sure by the time I reach my goal, I'll be a C cup, and that's ok (even though I do like my boobs right now). I've always been big breasted so it makes sense that my body has stayed large breasted throughout this journey.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I think a nice legs/*kitten* shows true hard work and dedication where as nice boobs just shows you have good genetics
    But what if flat *kitten* run in your family? I've never been able to plump that sucker up, it's just always flat. A nice *kitten* might be good genetics too...at least a flat *kitten* seems to be.
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    seriously doubt it since you didnt have even them before you gained weight, unfortunately.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    At my biggest I was a 44DDD and now I'm a 36G and quite happy with that - lol!
  • 2012Sonya
    2012Sonya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I lost in the boob department when I lost 48 lbs. I don't like them real big. Hubby is pretty happy with my 36C size but I wouldn't mind losing a bit more.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i was 36DD at my heaviest (150lbs) and now i'm 32DDD/E at about 120lbs. i lost in the band but my cup volume has remained about the same. i think it depends on how you're built and who measures your bra size. since the dingbats at victoria's secret don't carry my size, they always insist that i'm a 34D and try to sell me one of their overpriced foam monstrosities. i read somewhere that most women don't know their correct bra size.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your own body composition. You will probably lose some of your breasts, but how much of them you lose can be controlled to an extent. The key is not to lose weight too rapidly, and don't lose TOO MUCH weight! The faster you lose the weight, the more likely you will be to lose breast tissue. I had a friend who was a 38DD and lost 50 lbs in 2 months and her breasts became a 36B and looked like they belonged to an 80 year old woman! I have gone from a 38DDD to a 36D (this was within 18 months) and they still look pretty good. So just make sure you lose the weight gradually and also do pectoral exercises like push-ups; this will build up the muscles underneath providing more tissue.
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I no longer know my bra size since I no longer wear a bra!! :))) I had 3.5 pounds removed from each side 3 years ago, implants were installed, and the girls no longer even BUDGE. I absolutely LOVE the downsizing--didn't realize just how annoying huge boobs were until I got rid of 'em!!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    So my whole life i've had bigger boobs than most. Big boobs run in my family.
    Right now I have 38DD's.
    I really really don't want to lose them haha but if I do I hope I only go down to a D.
    really lol? your boobs actually dont look that big! im surprised theyre that large just from your profile pic
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your own body composition. You will probably lose some of your breasts, but how much of them you lose can be controlled to an extent. The key is not to lose weight too rapidly, and don't lose TOO MUCH weight! The faster you lose the weight, the more likely you will be to lose breast tissue. I had a friend who was a 38DD and lost 50 lbs in 2 months and her breasts became a 36B and looked like they belonged to an 80 year old woman! I have gone from a 38DDD to a 36D (this was within 18 months) and they still look pretty good. So just make sure you lose the weight gradually and also do pectoral exercises like push-ups; this will build up the muscles underneath providing more tissue.
    Hmmmm...interesting about the pushups!I'll take that into account!
  • iwanttobestrongagain
    Options
    yep, my boobs go up and down with my weight. Was a 36C years ago, lost weight and went down to a 34B. Now I've gained about 80 lbs and went from the 34B up to a 40C. I'm sure as I lose weight much of it will be from my chest lol.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the discussion here :-)