What's your "crazy body dislike"

Options
13»

Replies

• alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I hate my thighs. I think they're fat and gross. The weird part is that my bf says they're the sexiest part about me, he loves them. He got mad (not really) because they got smaller, now he can wrap his hands around them easily and he couldn't before I started losing weight.

The only part of my body that I actually like is from my boobs up. I like my arms and my upper back and my neck. My collarbones are super pronounced (thank you genetics) so they make me looks skinny even when I have some extra weight on me.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    my short stubby toes..lol
    hubby thinks they are cute (ya he is odd :laugh: )

oh yeah. I have a tiny little pinky toe. My bf calls it my peanut toe. He thinks its the cutest thing but I'd rather no one notice it
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    oh yeah. I have a tiny little pinky toe. My bf calls it my peanut toe. He thinks its the cutest thing but I'd rather no one notice it

i hear ya :laugh:
  • Dylex
    Dylex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ARMPIT FAT.

That's one for me too -_-
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I have armpit fat like nobody's business. I definitely inherited that from my mom :(

I also hate how big my head is... it's not fat it's just big... makes it really hard to find headsets and hats that fit

I have big wrists so I can't wear most bracelets

My big long toes... they are manly and long lol... ugly as hell too, not girly at all

I have broad shoulders! Sucks when wearing tanktops ect... I look fatter then I am

I have a pooch for sure! =\
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    My arms and face shape bother me, but everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say, "My arms are so big and flabby." or "My face is so round and chubby."
  • soonskinny7
    Options
    My 'crotch biscuits'... aka the little bits of fat at the top of each inner thigh that touch when I walk. -_-