5'2" female, about 60 lbs lost in 10 months

Options
Im yo yoing between 55 and 60 lbs lost on this plateau. But I'm confident I can get to my 66 lb goal. I'm almost there! So close!

I've done other diets like WW and LA Weight Loss with limited success, but nothing has worked as dramatically or for as long as MFP!

So these were me around 186ish and a tightish size 14/16

th_1bfe1e92.jpgth_e6d27acc.jpgth_0d7cf83a.jpg

Now for the good stuff - these were all taken between May and July between 130 and 140ish and a 8, except for the orange tank one which is the most recent at size 4/6 (but still mostly on the 6 end)

th_b923037c.jpgth_c063d342.jpgth_2351281e.jpg

Edit - sorry for the small pic sizes. I was trying not to make them huge and went too far the other way!

Replies

• beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look soooo good. Any tips you can share?
  • GeekGirlRunning
    Options
    The best thing I did was pay for a trainer at the gym. I'm super cheap and figured if I was paying for something I'd be darned if I didn't get my money's worth! I also try to limit my snacking, but I've fallen off that wagon in the last 2 weeks. I have to get back to the grind now that school is starting again. I also save a lot of calories by drinking a venti iced skinny latte for breakfast and eating a slightly bigger lunch.
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Way to go!
  • sangeet1978
    sangeet1978 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    oh Wow! Iam exactly on the same boat. 5" 1' height, 180 lbs and a tight 14/16 size and a weight loss goal of 63 pounds. Iam so thrilled to read your story here.

Recently I have just lost 3 pounds and feel great about it.

I will add you as my friend and looking forward to YOU achieving the 66 lbs mark soon!
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Great job! :)
  • kimmcphail
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself. You look fantastic!
  • pattykay54
    Options
    Good for you......you look great!
  • Bevbertsch
    Options
    How did you find apersonal trainer?
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look great :)
  • GeekGirlRunning
    Options
    oh Wow! Iam exactly on the same boat. 5" 1' height, 180 lbs and a tight 14/16 size and a weight loss goal of 63 pounds. Iam so thrilled to read your story here.

Recently I have just lost 3 pounds and feel great about it.

You can do it, just stick with it! Some weeks in the beginning I lost a lot and others I even went up, but it'll all even out! :-)
    How did you find apersonal trainer?

I joined an LA Fitness and you can pay extra for trainers there. They just assigned me to one when I decided to go for it and he's awesome!
  • ravindustries
    Options
    You look great! I am similar stats. 5'4". Starting weight of 199, tight 14/16. I have only been doing this religiously for 2 weeks, down 10lbs so far. I am determined this time! My goal weight loss is not as high as yours, I will be quite content with 45 lbs total, but will certainly keep going if I get there.

Beginning to get into a work out routine too. It is tough to get going, but I will do this!
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job.
  • mel_2812
    mel_2812 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow!

I'm the same shape now as you were before...I'm so thrilled to see that I could almost look the same! :D
    I'm 5'3'', 174.4 pounds as of this morning...wearing size 12/14

Thank you for sharing, it's so motivating!
  • GeekGirlRunning
    Options
    You look great! I am similar stats. 5'4". Starting weight of 199, tight 14/16. I have only been doing this religiously for 2 weeks, down 10lbs so far. I am determined this time! My goal weight loss is not as high as yours, I will be quite content with 45 lbs total, but will certainly keep going if I get there.

Beginning to get into a work out routine too. It is tough to get going, but I will do this!

Honestly my original goal was to get to 150, but as I got closer to that I kept adding another 10 lbs and so on and so forth because I thought I could keep getting there (I'm very competitive with myself.) 66 would put me at 120 and that is where I draw the line though!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger!
  • AngelLSharum
    Options
    Im yo yoing between 55 and 60 lbs lost on this plateau. But I'm confident I can get to my 66 lb goal. I'm almost there! So close!

I've done other diets like WW and LA Weight Loss with limited success, but nothing has worked as dramatically or for as long as MFP!

So these were me around 186ish and a tightish size 14/16

th_1bfe1e92.jpgth_e6d27acc.jpgth_0d7cf83a.jpg

Now for the good stuff - these were all taken between May and July between 130 and 140ish and a 8, except for the orange tank one which is the most recent at size 4/6 (but still mostly on the 6 end)

th_b923037c.jpgth_c063d342.jpgth_2351281e.jpg

Edit - sorry for the small pic sizes. I was trying not to make them huge and went too far the other way!

You look great! Congrats!
  • kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    As a fellow 5'2" female, all I can say is WOW - you look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm just getting started on my journey. Like you, I have yo yo'd doing Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers. I have the added age factor now (over 40). But your success is great motivation. Thanks and congrats!!!
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look wonderful!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Wow! Lookin good!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!