motivate me please!!!

Options
I just found out that my friend lost her battle with cancer. She has a 11 month old baby that will never get to know what a great mom she had. I'm sad. I just finished eating my kids leftovers which I never do. I need to stop mindless eating. I need to go work out and burn out some of these sad feelings. Help

Replies

• Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Tell me a goal.........
    This goal has to be something you really want REALLY WANT.

For example.... mines is to be a better cheerleader and MOST IMPORTANTLY.... Because I'll be going to college next year.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I want to get heealthy so I can do more with my kids.
  • jojostar85
    Options

Remember this goal everyday of your life and if anything, what happened to your friend (my condolences) should be a reminder of how short life is.

Get out there, go for a hike or walk with the kids and enjoy every moment you have with each other!
  • AVinmill
    AVinmill Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Is that not motivation enough? Do you want to die young from a heart attack or something so you're not there for your kids? Unlikely, so get up go outside and move your butt!!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Is that not motivation enough? Do you want to die young from a heart attack or something so you're not there for your kids? Unlikely, so get up go outside and move your butt!!

NICE!
  • jojostar85
    Options

WIN!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    ty. you are all right. I have been sitting here feeling terrible all afternoon but I think I will go do a half hour on the bike. I have a great family and need to be focused on doing what I need to to be here for them. Thanks for kicking my butt off the couch!