hi started today

Options
,Hi first day was a member of Boots on line got bored with it ,a friend told me about this new free site so here i am .
Started to go through the change plus xmas didn't help with the lbs so hoping to get back on track .Feel free to add me as a friend i will need any help going t you Di x

Replies

• ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck getting back on track. You can do it...we can do it!!!
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!

You chose a great site to help with your weight loss, it is very helpful & supportive. I had just started back to MFP in the beginning of Jan., I regret ever leaving. So, I'm back & ready to run, I hope you are too!!! With all of us supporting each other, we can do this!!! Best of luck in your weight loss journey!!:flowerforyou:
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    Thanks for your lovely replies ,and making me feel very welcome
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP
    This is a great place to get support and encouragement and to learn a lot about health and wellness.

Take the time to get to know the site and learn about all the great features.

Take it one day at a time
    Take baby steps
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Drink a lot of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Find a challenge or group to be part of and check in with them every day.

you can do this :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....this IS THE BEST place to find support, and the right tools.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tarynlennon
    Options
    You will love this! It makes you very aware of what you are putting in your body!!!