blew it big time

Options
and im eeling really guilty and angry at myself i did do 40min bike 30min run and 15 xtrainer but i dnt even wana begin to add in what i ate i binged on garlic bread y do i do this when i did so well all day ??????:mad: :mad: :mad:

Replies

• Happybunny37
    Happybunny37 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day! I told my best friend and the mother of my god-children, I would push her kids out of the way for some Olive Garden bread sticks...new day tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    don't be so hard on yourself. tomorrows a new day, let it go and move on. everyone slips up now and then, don't beat yourself up over it!
  • SashThompson
    SashThompson Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You had a bad day, it happens. Remember how angry you are right now for next time you feel like binging on not so great foods and use it as motivation to stay strong.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    At that level of exercise, is it possible that binging is your body's way of saying that you're not getting enough food? Just some food for thought.

In any event, tomorrow's another day, no use crying over spilt milk, all that jazz.
  • got2tryagain
    Options
    At least you got some exercise in! I have had days like that (without the exercise) and am still managing to lose, and so will you. As long as its not all day everyday you should be fine. And like everyone else has said tomorrow is a new day, put the past behind you and start fresh. Good luck!
  • kellyh0709
    kellyh0709 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Treat it as your treat meal, you should have 1 a week and then you can move on without any guilt.
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    we've all done it! We're only human! In a few healthy eating days it will be soooooo far behind you :flowerforyou:
  • restivesilence
    restivesilence Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better today I want to the fair. I feel like fair should have a "dun. dun. dun..." before it. And here's my list:

corn dog
    1/2 elephant ear
    part of a blooming onion
    1/2 a snow cone
    pizza slice

Now that is blowing it big time! Yours seems way better in comparison, besides look at all your exercise!

Anyway, you can be damn sure I won't be eating like this tomorrow (or probably ever again, going by the way I feel). Use this as a lesson. Today I was bad, but tomorrow I'll be good to make up for my weakness.
  • freestone1
    Options
    thanx every1 for your kind words feel like im getting no where and its the week b4 my monthly whcih dnt help but yip 2m a new day so will get bak on the wagon do my exercise and eat right :)
  • kerryjudson
    kerryjudson Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    what did you eat before your workout? looks like you trained really hard and your body then craved fuel - its going to do that.
    i try to eat about 2 hours before exercising and always include carbs, drink lots of water afterwards rather than during or i get a stitch.
    if i cant get to eat before hand - somedays my workload is mega busy i try to have my evening meal planned out and prepared so i dont go for the easy to grab food. this is what works for me

dont beat yourself up and feel guilty just learn from it. the lessons you have learnt from this are
    1) your body needs fuel to do a hard workout
    2) you need to be more organized with your meal preps
    3) get rid of high calorie, easy to grab food. just dont have it in the house

you did an amazing workout - well done be really proud of that :o)
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    yup, i kill myself running in the morning, then blow it all by stuffing my face at work, its an awful feeling of no control..
  • cockneypaul
    cockneypaul Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A little of what you like is a good thing, without doubt, as long as its not every day it doesnt matter, also you did some great exercise, so be proud of that instead of being negative about the other. Being negative will just make things unnecessarily worse.
    BE HAPPY WITH YOUR DAYS EXERCISE -That was AWESOME x
  • freestone1
    Options
    awww thanx and yea thats a good way of looking at it