NO LONGER INFERTILE!

Options
rannawelch
rannawelch Posts: 20 Member
Praise God for his healing hand and strength for me to continue working out! God plus weight loss = ovulation! I don't know the last time I ovulated, but it's been a long time. Cycles of clomid and disappointment and broken hearts.. trying to conceive for 2+ years.. IT'S ALL OVER! I'm HEALTHY and NORMAL! Praise the LORD! Now.. ONTO THE BABYMAKING!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So happy for you!
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! That is an amazing achievement :) and a great new start to a chapter of your life :flowerforyou: I've known many people with fertility problems and have seen the heartbreak it causes so the best of luck to you! :happy:
  • Lumett
    Lumett Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So happy to hear this, good for you :)
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Praise the Lord for your breakthrough!! Very happy for you and your future!:flowerforyou:
  • flsl
    flsl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! Is it because you lost so much weight? Thats fantastic! Good luck! I know something of what you have been through.
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    how exciting!! congrats:smile:
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant news, so happy for you :)
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That put a smile on my face, i'm so pleased for u! :heart:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I am very happy for you!!!! :heart: Gratz!
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Praise God for his healing hand and strength for me to continue working out! God plus weight loss = ovulation! I don't know the last time I ovulated, but it's been a long time. Cycles of clomid and disappointment and broken hearts.. trying to conceive for 2+ years.. IT'S ALL OVER! I'm HEALTHY and NORMAL! Praise the LORD! Now.. ONTO THE BABYMAKING!! :bigsmile:

woohoo congratulations, good luck on your ttc journey fx it's a short one. I hope to hear some BFP news very soon.
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Clomid didnt work for me either. I knew the next step was IVF and with that comes weight gain. I was already obease so I decided to try to loose a few lbs before. Dropped 20 and BAM got preggers. It wasnt until then that the doc said I was probably not ovulating due to my weight.

I feel like all gyno's should bring up weight loss for those who are overweight before taking any steps to treat infertility. It's amazing how much better your body works if you take care of it.

Congrats to you!
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing news!
  • rannawelch
    rannawelch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amy - I was told my weight WASN'T an issue, it'd just be better to be lighter so my pregnancy would be more comfortable. If she would have just said HEY! YOU WON'T GET PREGNANT CUZ YOU'RE FAT! I would have lost it years ago! Haha!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    congrats, that's wonderful!!!!!!
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!!! Congrats!
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know the heartwrenching pain that cycle can cause. Way to work through it! Keep up the great work!
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so incredibly happy for you!! God is good!
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Bow chicka bow wow

get it girl!
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That's fab news!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME POST!!!

This is GREAT news!!!! Good Luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!