Start 30DS today with me?

Options

Replies

• lolstanski
    Options
    ok so is it ten days level 1 ten days level 2 etc ?
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    ok so is it ten days level 1 ten days level 2 etc ?

Yes babe as far as I know it's 10 days at level 1, 10 at level 2 and 10 at level 3. I'm starting tonight. x
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Today is Lvl 1 day 4 for me, so count me in! I'm loving it and not as sore today as I was the first day!! Add me friends!
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of 30DS and first time, so if you'll accept me I'd love to join. Definitely feeling more toned and it is getting easier - except for push ups (which I have never been able to do) and the cycle/crunch things right at the end (lack of co-ordination and fitness). Let's see if I can do them by day 10!
    THIS!!!
    Today is my day 6. Push-ups are my nemesis and those cycle things at the end are BRUTAL! Chest flies are my favorite!
  • MyBeautyMyObsession
    Options
    I started 30DS today too.
  • paperducks
    Options
    <3 the 30 DS. It definitely gave me results last year. I'm on day 2 of Jackie Warner's 30 Day Fast Start and my arms are killing me! It's a great feeling.
  • Cindy393
    Options
    [
    Today is my day 6. Push-ups are my nemesis and those cycle things at the end are BRUTAL! Chest flies are my favorite!
    [/quote]

By the time I get to the cycle things, I feel like throwing up! I push through tho!
  • Shy_girl89
    Options
    Oh i wanna get this !! Those youtube have it ?
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS again today. I say again as I did it twice last week & once the week before. I NEED TO STAY MOTIVATED TO GET UP AT 5AM and get this DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Going into day 4 myself today. I'd love to join in. :)
  • Cindy393
    Options
    Oh i wanna get this !! Those youtube have it ?

it sure does! Look for 'jillian michael 30 day shred'. The one without a level number is #1.

Good luck and enjoy!
  • Cindy393
    Options
    ok ladies, I did my 4th day a bit ago. It wasn't as hard as the first 3, so my endurance is already building. I've burned 340 calories. The best part? After 20 minutes, I'm still in my heart rate zone, and continuing to burn those calories!!!
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 level 1. I'm here for you all if you want. :smile:
  • stork32
    stork32 Posts: 36
    Options
    I dont own it :( but I want to join such a motivated group of ladies!!!!
  • stork32
    stork32 Posts: 36
    Options
    ONE OF MY CO WORKERS OWNS IT!!!! :) She let me borrow it. I stqart tonight!
  • angiezturn
    Options
    I've been doing TurboFire, though I do love it, I seem to get bored easy. I started doing some long walks along with it. I just picked up the 30DS because I heard there is more resistance type training. So I will start that tomorrow!! I'll be trying it for 30 days!!
  • hopsywopsy
    Options
    I managed to do all cycle crunches for the first time today, hurrah! I am trying with the push ups and getting better but I seriously doubt I'll ever be able to do them all. I have lost track of my days - either 7 or 8 today, I think I'll say 7 and do another 3 at level 1.
  • CooperA1979
    CooperA1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day 4, Level 2 for me. I'm not liking this level at all!

Have done the full 30 days previously and got amazing results so I will push on through as I know I will get results. Bring on Level 3 though as that's my favourtie.
  • cathyloo123
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1
    OMG :noway: :noway:
    Do the thighs ever stop aching lol :laugh: :laugh:
    only 4 more days and its Level 2 :smile:
  • leenie96
    leenie96 Posts: 65
    Options
    bump