big breasted ladies

Options

Replies

• kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret body collection!!! I've always gone the cheap way which has not been good for the ladies (38DD at present). Finally broke down and purchased a VS...ohhh-emmm-geeeee!!! I will never go back to any other brand, EVER!!!

this... i use biofit. fan freakin' tastic...
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant Cacique are wonderful.

They have several types, but I am partial to the full coverage. Very comfortable and if you time it right you can buy one/get one free. I usually stock up then. I'm a DD and there is no pain, no "spillage", the support is great. The "girls" stay where they are supposed to all day long.

My husband has commented how much smaller my whole body looks with just a good, supportive bra!! :flowerforyou:
  • zumbagada
    zumbagada Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For normal bras - Lane Bryant's Cacique line - but forewarning their smallest back size is 36.

For sports bras - Moving Comfort - Fiona
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love the FIONA sports bra and buy my regular bras at Additionelle - they are both super comfy and very supportive!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Sports Bar - Love my Champions! Awesome support!!
    Regular Bar - Bali Minimizers. Comfortable and they hold up really well.

I usually get them at the outlet stores pretty cheap, They can be pricey! (Especially the Champions!)
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret. Reliably true to size, support, and cute. Just wish they had all their styles above a D cup.
  • barbie_g1rl
    Options
    Sports bra - Shock Absorbers are the best I've found
    Normal Bra's I love M&S x

im a 32 ff and def agree shock absorber :) xx
  • bmjeffri
    bmjeffri Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    cacique is grear. normally found at lane bryant. maybe you can catch buy one get one free sale. great quality too :smile:
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    I will always love my Victoria's secret..I'm a 34dd....
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Chantelle!!

Let me expand on this: They are the only brand whose molded cup bras (which I love) don't give me that awkward cone-boob. I went to a local fancy-pants lingerie store to be fitted correctly, and then I bought them online cheaper at freshpair.com
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lane bryant balconette for regular...been wearing them for many years and have them in every color. I swear by them.

Sports bras....i'm reading and learning from this post too. I have a few from champion with UNDERWIRE! I am DDD so i understand.
  • mfunderburgh
    mfunderburgh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Panache, Freya
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Vanity Fair has great bra's. Delta Burke has great bras for blessed ladies like us. lol
  • jessababy22
    Options
    sports bra - enell

regular bra - cacique at lane bryant!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I just bought my first Victoria's Secret bra. Didn't measure and bought it online - a recipe for disaster. But seriously, best fitting bra I've ever worn.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was here for the gang bang...I mean pictures...I mean..oh never mind
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    You do realize the thread title brought views from every guy on here, right?
  • julieo81
    julieo81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have ALWAYS had a hard time finding bras. I am a 36F (FF in some bras) I always tried to find bras at VS or Fredricks, but they never came in a size big enough. And Lane Bryant/ Cacique bras came in a cup size big enough, but I was never able to find a 36. They assume if your boobs are big so is your rib cage. For some odd reason I never gain weight in that area. Anyways I buy Panache brand bras. I found them on Amazon, and I continue to order them as needed, I just ordered a strapless and it was $35.49; not the cheapest nor the most expensive. The best thing about ordering from Amazon is the return policy. I ordered several and returned them until I found the one I wanted. Bra shopping in the store was too much for me. I always felt so bad when leaving the store empty handed. Hope this helps...

25452150.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Both really, but was actually posting looking a normal bra with some good lift

I love Victorias Secret cotton push up. It only goes to a D though. I baaaaarely fit in them but I love them and they give great round full shape!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Inexpensive: Maidenform. I've never gotten cone boobs off of them.

Pricier: Victoria's secret.

Oh and to everyone suggesting Lane Bryant, please know that their sizes run way on the large size. I normally wear a 36D, and their size 36's are HUGE on me.