Dream binges

Options
2»

Replies

• s_waser
    s_waser Posts: 92
    Options
    I have these dreams too or if I crave something and I keep thinking about eating it I feel guilty like I did eat it. Its so weird. I have never experienced withdraw from drugs or alcohol because I have never been addicted but I imagine it is like this. We are addicted to bad foods and our minds and bodys think we need it and want it so we day or night dream about having it.
  • pursuitoffitness
    Options
    yeah i used to dream about eating tons of french fries or i even once dreamt that I accidentally ate a hamburger and then realized what i'd done (i'm vegan) and threw it back up lol. And I always dream that 'd binge on things that I would never allow myself to eat especially in large quantities like cookies candy processed things etc. I hate those dreams! I have anxiety in real life and when I dream about food it gives me anxiety in my sleeping state to!

I wake up feeling so stressed because I really believe that I ate it!! It's so annoying. I just want them to stop!!

sounds like something that happens when you are OVERLY restrictive in a bad way. how many calories are you eating daily?

Around 1,200 maybe more if I exercise alot
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    yeah i used to dream about eating tons of french fries or i even once dreamt that I accidentally ate a hamburger and then realized what i'd done (i'm vegan) and threw it back up lol. And I always dream that 'd binge on things that I would never allow myself to eat especially in large quantities like cookies candy processed things etc. I hate those dreams! I have anxiety in real life and when I dream about food it gives me anxiety in my sleeping state to!

I wake up feeling so stressed because I really believe that I ate it!! It's so annoying. I just want them to stop!!

sounds like something that happens when you are OVERLY restrictive in a bad way. how many calories are you eating daily?

likely culprit right there
  • DeTaart
    DeTaart Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a "what's your dream binge?" post. Disappointed.

Oh go on then, mine would be:

- bowl after bowl of crunchy organic fruit-packed museli with greek yoghurt and a tiny bit of ice cold milk
    - kitkats, lots of kitkats, milk chocolate four finger bars
    - melted mature cheddar cheese on thick sourdough with dijon mustard - three slices
    - massive slab hot sticky toffee pudding with a tiny bit of custard
    - salt beef bagels with hot hot mustard
    - peanut butter brittle smashed over good vanilla ice cream

Now that's a dream binge.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I've given up candy and sweets, and the other night I had a dream I went to Olive Garden and accidentally ate one of those Andes Candies before I realized it. Then dream me was like "Oh well, I already messed up" and ate another. -_-

Not a binge, but it was an interesting food dream.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

Thats probably the problem. You're 19, you can and should be eating more.
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    The ironic thing is that I just had my first dream binge last night and then I saw this topic on my home page. In my dream I ate a literal fistful of chocolate chip cookie dough...and then a huge bowl of Neopolitian ice cream! The weird thing is that I don't even like Neopolitian ice cream. I woke up saying to myself "What was I thinking? Now I'm gonna feel horrible the whole day." And then I realized that it was a dream.
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a "what's your dream binge?" post. Disappointed.

Oh go on then, mine would be:

- bowl after bowl of crunchy organic fruit-packed museli with greek yoghurt and a tiny bit of ice cold milk
    - kitkats, lots of kitkats, milk chocolate four finger bars
    - melted mature cheddar cheese on thick sourdough with dijon mustard - three slices
    - massive slab hot sticky toffee pudding with a tiny bit of custard
    - salt beef bagels with hot hot mustard
    - peanut butter brittle smashed over good vanilla ice cream

Now that's a dream binge.

Now I'm hungry.:tongue:
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i ate in my sleep....i went and ate three frosted sugar cookies. my brother saw me do it and i have no memory.
    or at least thats what im pretending to make myself feel better about it :)
  • pursuitoffitness
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who dream binges lol.