Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My _______ has gotten smaller.....

Replies

• Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    My face was the first thing I noticed, then my shoulders and my stomach. Boobs haven't really gone anywhere. My hips, thighs, and butt have been the last to go and they are shrinking now :)
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    face, back and waiste are first to go. Hips, thighs and butt are last grrr.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    My rear bumper :laugh:
    You used to be able to rest a tea cup on the shelf my rear end furnished! Thank you Jazzercise for working that off...:love:
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Face & boobs! I literally have no boobs left!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    My waist and my calves.
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Wallet! I can't stop buying clothes! ☺
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    My boobs :sad:
  • val0cirapt0r
    val0cirapt0r Posts: 2 Member
    I'm at the beginning of my battle (again), but in the past it's always my face/neck and then boobs/arms.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Thighs is where I've noticed it first, then waist, wish it would shift from my stomach though!
  • careyannal
    careyannal Posts: 161
    My face, first (although maybe its just easier to notice a change since you see it so often) and then my bOObs :brokenheart:
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Face, and right under my boobs...that little fat roll. Cup size has stayed the same but Ive needed to buy new bras with smaller bands twice now.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Everything! I even had to have my wedding ring resized last summer because it was almost slipping off my finger.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Face. I have a very tiny face. It took me almost 2 years to get used to it.
  • MissesForrester
    MissesForrester Posts: 66 Member
    My waist and stomach!
  • SlankeTinuke
    SlankeTinuke Posts: 32 Member
    Definitly my face and neck, I´ve lost 40 pounds now, and my breasts are still the same size :( Wish I would lose some fat of my stomach and back.. HATE my love handles!
  • boobs and butt :/
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Defiantly my boobs.
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Mine is my waist. I always end up with a small waist before anything else goes anywhere. I've lost 1-2 inches everywhere, but in my waist, I've lost close to 4.
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    My waist. After the first week of MFP my pants started fitting better so I kept going...
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    boobs. two cup size of them ...booo