searching for friends :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• SUBassey
    Options
    Pls add me too! I need the friends for motivation on here. It's really not been say so far.
  • swobbles
    swobbles Posts: 46
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great having you as a new friend.

You may be doing the following already, but a couple things that have helped me:

1. Increase your water intake. Helps with hunger, good for flushing toxins out of the body, and good for the skiin.
    2. Complete your food journal every day. It makes you much more aware of the amount of calories you are eating.
    3. Increase your activity. In the end, burning more calories than you take in is the only way to lose weight.
    4. Make small sustainable changes. Many people get so radical at first and then end up quiting because they cannot deal with it.

Good luck. Hopefully your family will come around when they start to see the changes in you and how that makes you feel.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm a dedicated logger. :smile:
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    You can totally add me. Anybody can!
  • shocker1974
    shocker1974 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like or any one can
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am hoping that I can find some friends that will help me through this weight loss journey I am trying, and not doing very well with. Its hard to get support at home when everyone at home thinks I'm fine the way I am...please feel free to send me a friend request. I really need support right now.... thanks for taking the time to read this. :-) :-)

I also hear....you look fine just the way you are...or...It could be worse. When I plan to bake my fish at home my husband tells me I should fry it....I try to eat the cleanest I can but I dont have the full support at home.

We could be friends...give each other some support.
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    feel free to add (anyone)
  • Messyjesse41
    Messyjesse41 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!(:
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • praryflower
    Options
    I would love to be part of the group, add me to your list!:smile:
  • BalletBadass
    Options
    I'm new, too, and pretty much sending a friend request to everyone that replied to this thread. It's a great bit weight-loss love fest! :smile: