Small breasted ladies.

Options

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    30 or 32B here. Sucks being a 30-32 though, because they don't typically sell that size in cheap stores (most start at 34-I'm very narrow through the ribcage) so I still have to fork out the cash at Victoria's Secret. Oh well, they have some very helpful push-ups :-)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Oh forgot one...... I can see my lady pecs
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    And as one of the older ladies in this thread I must interject my thoughts. The perk that I have found with small-med breasts is that: gravity tugs away at everything as we age: but small boobs tend to stay relatively still! Yay! :)
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I volunteer to be the first testosterone-filled ape to enter the fray by saying: Meh...boobs are overrated.

Liez!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I'm still puzzled as to why they sell push up bras in a size D....

I love pushing my D's up! :tongue:

This!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Isn't it awesome to be able to buy cheap $12 sports bras from Target and get all the support you need? :flowerforyou:

Haha yes! I get 99% of my sports bras from target. They have a lot in pretty/bright colors too :)

I do wish my boobs were a lil bigger but it is nice that I don't have to wear a bra all the time and they can be FREEEE :bigsmile:
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    30 or 32B here. Sucks being a 30-32 though, because they don't typically sell that size in cheap stores (most start at 34-I'm very narrow through the ribcage) so I still have to fork out the cash at Victoria's Secret. Oh well, they have some very helpful push-ups :-)

You and me both! I'm between a 32A and a 32B. (I think a 30C technically, but who the heck even makes those?) I work at Target, and we just started carrying a few of our size in Exhilaration brand, but it sucks to know we could buy bras in the little girls department. :sad: Nothing worse than having to help a 12 yr old find a bra for her larger-than-yours chest.
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    yeah i love looking like i'm 12 years old, so awesome..... :ohwell:

thank goodness for victoria's secret!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Boobs are awesome. Period!
    Unless you can tuck them in your waist.:noway: :flowerforyou:
  • beckyrodgers644
    Options
    I wish my boobs were bigger 1SlimShaylee I have that same problem
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I just went down from a C cup to a B Cup :grumble: ...do I qualify to be in this thread?? I'm disappointed. Hubby said he didn't notice, so I GUESS that's a bonus! :huh:
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I beat all ya'll. I was a size 34AA before I got big. Now I'm only a 40C. I'm scared to see what's gonna happen when I lose all my weight. :(
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm still puzzled as to why they sell push up bras in a size D....

Bc to make my boobs proportional to my belly, I need some extra. Not so true anymore.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I never thought small boobs made me look like a boy. If anything like, like a girl. Like a hot, young, barely legal girl.

But in an ideal world, breasts would behave like penises. They'd stay mostly unobtrusive until you needed them, then they'd get huge.

Oh, wait... they do just that. If you need to feed a baby, they'll get big enough to do the job. And that's the only job they really have to do. Everything else is purely recreational.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Big boobies are soooooooooooooo overrated. I spend a fortune trying to keep them contained.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Isn't it awesome to be able to buy cheap $12 sports bras from Target and get all the support you need? :flowerforyou:

Or to not even have to wear a bra at all!

^^^^^THIS^^^^^:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    yeah i love looking like i'm 12 years old, so awesome..... :ohwell:

thank goodness for victoria's secret!

But who is it that says adult women "should" have large breasts? I'd guess that at least 50% of women (and I totally made that up) are naturally smaller than a C-cup. Then if we only consider those with lower BMI's or athletic body fat percentages we're talking 75% have small breasts. That's a majority for sure. People are different. Different is good. Small boobs, large boobs, small hips, big hips, blonde hair, brown hair.... If we all looked the same the world would be a pretty boring place. It took me a really long time to embrace and love my small boobs but I seriously do now and I really wish more women would.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    finally! although I've gone from DD to....I don't know, a large sports bra - it's time to go for a fitting I guess, but it seemed like thos were the first things to go!
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    The only reason I wear a bra is to hold my Ipod when I'm lifting some heavy *kitten* weights. :glasses:

I have never felt more akin to any woman....I do this exact thing... :flowerforyou:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I never thought small boobs made me look like a boy. If anything like, like a girl. Like a hot, young, barely legal girl.

But in an ideal world, breasts would behave like penises. They'd stay mostly unobtrusive until you needed them, then they'd get huge.

Oh, wait... they do just that. If you need to feed a baby, they'll get big enough to do the job. And that's the only job they really have to do. Everything else is purely recreational.

This!!