Some Jillian Michaels results

Options

Replies

• apj79
    apj79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow that is really great. You are proof that is does work and something I will look into...
    Keep it up.
  • apj79
    apj79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow that is really great. You are proof that is does work and something I will look into...
    Keep it up.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Keep it up.
    Thank you! I really *do* like that these programs are all about 20-30 minute, intense workouts. It helps me to get it DONE in a very short period of time. I figure I can do almost anything for that short a time period. It felt like I was DYING at first, but it gets easier the more you do it. :happy:
  • Amy510w
    Amy510w Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing Ripped in 30 and man, the first two times I did it (and I am very regular Jazzercise fanatic) I thought I was going to DIE! And the next day...ouch. The 2nd time...same results, just felt it faster and then I did this yesterday...so I am technically on day 4 starting tomorrow..I do Jazzercise at least 4 times a week (work the front desk alot, but also take the classes)..so I am incorporating this along with that. I need to follow the meal plan and start eating a tad bit better...I hope to look like you in a few months...I am off to get 30 Day Shred and the kickboxing dvd. :)
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I am doing Ripped in 30 and man, the first two times I did it (and I am very regular Jazzercise fanatic) I thought I was going to DIE! And the next day...ouch. The 2nd time...same results, just felt it faster and then I did this yesterday...so I am technically on day 4 starting tomorrow..I do Jazzercise at least 4 times a week (work the front desk alot, but also take the classes)..so I am incorporating this along with that. I need to follow the meal plan and start eating a tad bit better...I hope to look like you in a few months...I am off to get 30 Day Shred and the kickboxing dvd. :)

I really do like Ripped better than the Shred, but the Shred got me a very good, strong foundation, IMO. Ripped is NOT an easy workout. Good on you for getting it done! I did Zumba classes & then 10 Minute Trainer (following the 3 a day workout schedule 4 times a week most weeks) 2 years ago to lose weight. I lost about 40 lbs and something like 27 inches. lol I'm not one who exercises by nature, it's just not something I've done, EVER, so I quit, thinking I would do something a couple times a week. Well, obviously I didn't. I gained 15 back.

I'm now about 10 lbs lighter than I got 2 years ago and continuing with these workouts for more than just one cycle has helped me to get in the most fit place I've ever been. This time I've decided there is no going back. I'm going to be working out, the plan is 3 times a week, but we'll see how it goes and adjust as needed, for the rest of my life. My plan at the moment is to get through 6 Week 6 Pack and then see if I can go down to the 3 times per week schedule and see how it goes. I intend to still get up every day, M-F, early, even when not working out. That way I still have my routine and don't backslide on my morning workouts. It's easiest for me to fit them in in the AM, less chance of excuses.

Best wishes for much more success to you! :flowerforyou:
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm in my second round of 30DS and alternate sometimes between 6W6P and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. My favorite, however, is still the 30DS thus why I'm repeating it. The first time around, I lost 9.2 lbs. doing the shred 30 days in a row.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Great job! I'm in my second round of 30DS and alternate sometimes between 6W6P and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. My favorite, however, is still the 30DS thus why I'm repeating it. The first time around, I lost 9.2 lbs. doing the shred 30 days in a row.

I've heard good things about BFBM and also No More Trouble Zones and Killer Buns and Thighs. I wish they all fell into the 20-30 minute time slot! lol I hope you get everything you're hoping for out of this second round! :smile:
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am working on Jillian Michaels Last Chance work out. I tried this last year and saw results, but I got lazy when my sister was home for a month. So I started it up again! I did a few workouts last week, but I am determined to go all the way this week! :) You look great!! I love Jillian Michaels work outs! I also tried her yoga shred, but I'm not flexible enough yet so that's my next goal!!

Keep it up!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! you look great. I too hope that sooner rather than later you will see what we all see. You look fantastic!! :happy:
  • tanone67
    tanone67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fantasic! Thanks for sharing.
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    bump
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I am working on Jillian Michaels Last Chance work out. I tried this last year and saw results, but I got lazy when my sister was home for a month. So I started it up again! I did a few workouts last week, but I am determined to go all the way this week! :) You look great!! I love Jillian Michaels work outs! I also tried her yoga shred, but I'm not flexible enough yet so that's my next goal!!

Keep it up!!
    I've not seen or read much about the Last Chance workout, though I think I did see the DVD on Amazon. Keep at it. The results are so totally worth it. That's why I keep going. The pictures don't lie. :happy: Thank you! I really like her Yoga Meltdown, I throw it in as an extra workout (level 1, I've only tried level 2 once & it was a bit too advanced for me LOL) every now and then.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Amazing results! you look great. I too hope that sooner rather than later you will see what we all see. You look fantastic!! :happy:
    Thank you! I really, REALLY *want* to see it. It's frustrating as hell to see it in the pictures and the mirror look completely different. I'm like, no, it's not an optical illusion... WTH? I know the photos don't lie, so I'm hoping the reflection will catch up very, very soon. Thanks again! :happy:
    You look fantasic! Thanks for sharing.
    :drinker: Thanks!!!
  • erikapereira
    Options
    awesome
  • mariposa224
    Options
    awesome
    :blushing: Thanks
  • kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Quote: The only thing I'm finding really difficult about these changes is that what I see in the mirror doesn't match what I see in those photos. I know I'm thin now, but I can't see that I'm as thin as the photos make me appear... I don't think I'm *that* thin. I'm hoping that at some point (preferably soon) the image in the mirror will match up with what I see in the photos.

It is like the opposite effect.... I am overweight I could lose 30 lbs. I look in the mirror day after day and don't see that I need to lose. My size 4 clothes don't fit and I only fit into 11's. So I know I that is a big clue I need to lose. When I see a picture of myself, that is when reality hits me.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Quote: The only thing I'm finding really difficult about these changes is that what I see in the mirror doesn't match what I see in those photos. I know I'm thin now, but I can't see that I'm as thin as the photos make me appear... I don't think I'm *that* thin. I'm hoping that at some point (preferably soon) the image in the mirror will match up with what I see in the photos.

It is like the opposite effect.... I am overweight I could lose 30 lbs. I look in the mirror day after day and don't see that I need to lose. My size 4 clothes don't fit and I only fit into 11's. So I know I that is a big clue I need to lose. When I see a picture of myself, that is when reality hits me.

I felt the same way when I was heavier. I knew that I had gained weight, could definitely tell in the way my clothes fit, and I could see *some* of it in the mirror, but I never looked as big to myself as I did in pictures. I probably have at least some form of Body Dysmorphic Disorder, but I don't know that anything can be *done* about it... Other than allowing time to help me see the changes better. I know I'm thinner now, by far, I can see that much. But HOW thin I am, I guess I can't see that.
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow... Look at your thighs and hips!!!! :love:
    Girl you look hot!!!!! GReaatttt job!!!! So inspiring!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Wow... Look at your thighs and hips!!!! :love:
    Girl you look hot!!!!! GReaatttt job!!!! So inspiring!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Thank you so much!!! :happy:
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Your progress is awesome!!!!! Be very proud of yourself:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!