Last day of Insanity! My results

Options

Replies

• Krystal7786
    Krystal7786 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    great job!! Im going to start round 2 of insanity in September :)
  • maryesser
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I have heard the Insanity program basically gives you back what you put into it. Good for you for making that commitment to go all the way with it. Keep up the great work, too :-)!
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Dang girl. Nice work
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You rock! And you look freakin' awesome!!! I just started month 2 of the Insanity challenge, so I'll be posting results soon! I've definitely seen a difference in my endurance!
  • Inge039
    Inge039 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I salute your commitment. I have seen the infomercials on that program and it looks intense and scary - but a good workout program!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    awesome results. I should def commit to the full 60 days.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! You look great!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    GREAT results!!!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! If you make the commitment to stick to the workout program and eating right it's definitely worth it! :)
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look great. Congrats on your results.
  • 67butterfly
    67butterfly Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is soooooo inspiring! I have thought of every excuse to NOT exercise! This gives me every reason TO exercise! Great Job!:bigsmile:
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm about to start Turbo Fire. I can't wait...I hope my results are as awesome as yours! Nice job!
  • CandiceCarolina
    CandiceCarolina Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Great job! :)
  • sierrajade2012
    Options
    Today was my final day of Insanity. I jumped into the program at the beginning of the summer, not knowing much about it or what I was getting myself into. Originally I thought maybe I'd do a few of the workouts here and there, but I soon decided I wanted to commit to the entire thing. It was a challenge, but I really surprised myself... I am a lot stronger than I realized! And I saw big increases in endurance and strength throughout the course of the program. I even ran a 5k race during week 7 without having trained for it.

So, anyway, here are my physical results - I lost a total of 12 lbs and 8 inches. Feeling pretty great, and proud of myself :)

paEat.png

WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! congrads!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! You look fantastic!!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Look how tiny your waist is. You look amazing! Great dedication!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you have a nice tummy!
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look amazing and completely toned! Great job and great results.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Look how tiny your waist is. You look amazing! Great dedication!

Yeah that's where I lost the most inches! I never thought I'd have a waist smaller than 30" but now I do :)

Anyone who has questions about my diet or anything.. let me know and I'm happy to talk to you.
  • ciannaggi
    ciannaggi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Could you post your before/after inches results? I'm curious to see how many inches you lost!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!