22 year old looking for weightloss buddies around my age

Options

Replies

• LovelyLathrop
    Options
    I am 20 years old from San Diego!! Always looking for more fitness pal's!!! Anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • Lady_TB
    Lady_TB Posts: 4
    Options
    HI, I'm 21 years old, you can add me!!!!
  • cocopachocho
    Options
    Hi! My name is Courtney I am 22. I just signed up yesterday and I would love to loose 74lbs. Feel free to add me! I am on here all the time and I love encouraging people, so good luck everyone!
  • Hoonooria
    Hoonooria Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 in a month, feel free to add:)
  • Eagles802051
    Eagles802051 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im 20 from Buffalo and am always looking for some motivated friends! Anyone feel free to add!
  • srslycolette
    srslycolette Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Colette. 21. I love motivated friends too! Haha, anyone can add me. 。◕ ‿ ◕。
  • MJH5773
    MJH5773 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 26 and have been on MFP for a while. Anyone can feel free to add me if they want. I'm always looking for new friends around my age. :-D
  • swimmingotter
    Options
    Hi I am 23 and trying to eat healthy and lose weight before my wedding in April!! I could use some support!
  • wattsj56
    wattsj56 Posts: 94
    Options
    hey i'm 21, more friends the better :) feel free to add me!
  • kbob89
    kbob89 Posts: 8
    Options
    I added you I think!!! Anyone else in this post can add me too!!! I love seeing people my age pop up on my feed!!! :)
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    im 24 been on this for a couple months and loving it feel free to add my any one :)
  • binderz
    binderz Posts: 9
    Options
    25 here and I too started and quit. But forget about the past and lets get healthy together. Add away!
  • CherylLouise1994
    Options
    im 18 and anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i'm 21 and i'm looking for mutual support! i'm on everyday, so anyone who wants positivity, honesty, and support feel free to add me! :)
  • firlt22
    firlt22 Posts: 5
    Options
    hi my name is Alisha I'm 22 will be 23 in December and trying to get down to 150lbs feel free to add me
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 25(26 in October).Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • snowrose3
    snowrose3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, u sound just like me! I'm 22, busy n my dedication has had its ups n downs. I love MFP and nutrition n fitness but I'm just so busy n I like my junk food too. I need some friends for more motivation. I'll send u a request:)
  • corgihugger
    Options
    Almost 19, so I'm just a tad younger.
  • laracolette
    laracolette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 and new to this site, feel free to add me anyone :)
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I am 23.. u can add me if u want. I will take all the motivation I can get :) and will definitely try to do the same..