A friend!

Options
Hey I am faith. I just start couple days ago myself and I find it fun to count the cals...its like a little game you play. I am just worried that I will resort back to my laziness and just let it fall by the waste side like I have on other diets. I am definitely gonna need some help with this and some tips as well! Thanks!

Replies

• sunshine26
    Options
    Were all here for you Faith, Never give up!
  • satchel2
    Options
    My son told me about this site yesterday and already I can see the advantages of joining. I think this will truly keep me motivated, gives me some accountability. :smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP .... good luck on your weight loss journey
  • AndreaLee
    AndreaLee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey! Glad you are here Faith! I hear you! The main thing is be consistent with entering your food and exercise every day! I'm back for the third time because each time it works, but then I stop logging on and whoops the pounds come back because I love my food! So making sure you track, even if you just get on here once a day and enter your food at the end of the day.
    For tips, just go into the posts, there are masses of tips, success stories and all you need to get you going. Good luck!
  • jadebraganza
    jadebraganza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just keep doing it. I started in Nov. and thought I wouldn't keep up with it. I was wrong! The only time I didn't put anything down was when I went on vaca. I figured that it was vaca and I was going to be active that I didn't need to do it. The whole time I ate and walked a bunch. Looking back, I really didn't eat that bad. When I got back. I got myself right into it. It was hard to start over again but it was done. Love this site. I have lost 11 lbs. so far and more come. Good luck and just keep at it.
  • Buckeyegirl71
    Options
    This site is so addicting and the members are so nice and helpful. You will want to keep up with all of your hardwork!!!
    Good Luck to you!:bigsmile:
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome Faith!!!! You picked a great dieting tool this time! MFP is a great site because it offers so much info. & support. Its really helps, especially on those "struggle days" that we all have now & then. So stay positive & stay motivated, you can certainly meet your weight loss goals!!!

Best Wishes!!!:flowerforyou:

P.S. I agree with Buckeyegirl71, I am also addicted to this site!!:happy: