Adding me would make my day! Thank you. :)

Options
Hello, it's 10 o' clock in the morning in Texas and I'd love to meet you. :)

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Good Morning! :smile:
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    Good morning. :happy:
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Almost noon here :)
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    Added :)

Good Morning! its a beautiful day here in Central Florida.
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    Almost noon now! TEXAS HEAT!
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    I've been to Florida. St. Augustine to be exact. Also, Coco beach.
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    Hello.....and welcome! Houston here!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    good evening all from the uk
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!

MFP is a really great resource to keep you focused and connect you with a wealth of fitness resources and like minded folks.

1. Log your foods every day - don't skip days, or parts of your day. log everything!
    2. Analyze each day - see where it went good and where it went bad - too much fat? maybe too many carbs? over the calorie limit? Identify and plan how to correct it for tomorrow.
    3. Reach out to the community with questions or advice needs.
    4. Build a network of friends here!
    5. Above all, do not believe everything you read here. There is a lot of great advice, but also some misleading and hype type advice. Part of getting fit is educating yourself in aspects of health and fitness. Make sure any questionable advice is looked at with a scientific eye and look for facts, evidence, and most importantly real world proof.
    6. You are more than a number. Sometimes the scale may not say what you hoped - thats fine. weight loss is not a straight line declination. Its a bumpy line that drops over time. Don't let single day numbers get your focus away from term based results.
    7. Vary your exercises. Your body forms memories and can slow down how it burns fat and builds muscles. Keep it confused! Hit it hard with cardio styles. Build lean muscle to burn even more fat.
    8. and above all - take your photo now! You will want to look back and have a starting BEFORE picture to proudly display along with your series of PRESENT or CURRENT photos during your transformation and continued lifestyle of fitness.

I welcome you, and anyone else out there to add me as a friend. I have made fitness and health my passion and love the idea of folks joining me in my new lifestyle of being fit, healthy, and most importantly - HAPPY!.

I'm here to support and motivate!!! I find my own success comes easier when I help and fuel other folks success.

and remember - most folks care more about the quality of fuel they put in their lawn mowers than the fuel they put in their bodies. Don't be one of those people. Whole foods. Natural foods. Intelligent choices.

Fit for life,
    Mark M. Reed
    aka Marc Mayhem - Fitness Blogger, and Motivator!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!

• xannonz
    xannonz Posts: 40
    Options
    Howdy, Texas! How is the good'ol state of bigger and better doing? ( I use to live in Allen TX (Dallas area))
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Almost noon here in sunny, but cool California (San Francisco bay area). Request on it's way =)
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    H-Town represented!
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good evening! It's 9.15pm here in the UK! :)
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    heya. quarter after 4 in PA right about now. Used to live in Alvin, Houston, Baytown...
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    315 in Iowa....
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    The UKKKKKKKK
  • christlew
    Options
    Well, I've been a part of MFP for a little while, but I've lapsed. I'm making a fresh start and am feeling really enthusiastic. I am hoping that with a little more support from the community that I will keep on the right track. I live in S. California on the coast, somewhere in between San Diego and Los Angeles
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    PA!!!!!
  • acbeach1
    Options
    I just joined and am having trouble tracking home made food not brand name or listed in data base. For Example:
    zuchinni
    tomatoes
    celery onions
    water
    I made a large pot of it and had 1 cup boiled
    I do not hhave exact measurement for amounts in pot so a do not know calories and carbs and fats in the serving.

The same thing with a salad I eat as a often:
    cucumbers
    tomotoes
    celery

Please add me as a friend!
    red onion ( small amount)
    bean sprouts
    I make a large bowl of it a do not measure each ingredeint (sp). I do not know the calories, etc in 1 cup.
    Please tell me how to figure it out. I make other things not in data base, not a brand name.:happy:
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    Iowa!